Bad ads on the telly

I imagine their attitude would be it’s better to be annoying than be ignored, the very same principle TFK aliases seem to live by.

Mainly on radio, but those TV License ads with the ways not to pay the license are doing my head in at the moment.

And as I type, that Bulmers ad with the simpleton workers getting the Bulmers app explained to them comes on my TV. Another awful series of ads.

Those GAA ads where your man in the montrose accent says “notting beats being there”

There’s one of them where a ‘Galway supporter’ says of David Burke’s point in the Leinster final that “there was just total shock and excitement in the crowd after it.”

Just saw that one, woeful. He sounded like a spotty little teenager who just saw a flash of tit for the first time.

Teeth in a day.

That eircom broadband one with the “IT consultant” kid. Kid wants the shit kicked out of him the smart little bastard. “OK, we’re done”

“I pick Jonny”. That little prick deserves a serious slap, as do all the participants in that ad. It’s on constantly around the time of the Five Nations or whatever they call it now.

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 256004”]

“I pick Jonny”. That little prick deserves a serious slap, as do all the participants in that ad. It’s on constantly around the time of the Five Nations or whatever they call it now.[/quote]

Whatever about kids, it’s the 20 somethings in it fawning over those no-marks that really irks me.

Same time next week?? Ha ha ha ha ha FOAD

What’s that pj?

Those Saor view pricks can fuck off

That fucking Heineken ad where what appears to be a complete tosser gets locked into a train following the dregs of a Heineken glass. Utterly dire.

Even an adult can get it…

I’d love to meet tat smug little fecker and give him a slap in the head…

:guns:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT3paR9NNvA

Are you sure its a kid and not the runt?

Aviva ad with the greyhounds fuck right off…

Fucking Rosenstock’s stock plumeted after that shit. :mad:

This is exactly how I picture the members of the doggie/dogging scene in Ireland.

That VHI ad where the Cork bird and “you’re worried about your little tiny babies”, her accent makes me wish they’d died so they’d have never made that ad

:lol:

The baby pacifier advert sponsored by AIB. Cunts.