Baking

Get up the yard you Ill bred roaster. The fact that you wouldn’t even entertain other ingredients for idiotic reasons show that you don’t have the palette for threads about food and @,carryharry should give you the road from this thread

“Other” ingredients? Do you even know what the flavor ingredients are in bisto? Salt and onion powder, that’s it. How hard is it to chop up an onion and add a bit of salt, without adding a bunch of other shit, starch from unknown origin and synthetic carcinogenic coloring. Its not that hard to make a decent brown sauce, a cup of decent beef or chicken stock and a cup of red wine and off you go.

If you’d spent as much time reading my initial post as you have evidently done with the side of a bisto box, you’d know why bisto came up. Clearly the bisto box is your level

1 Like

No matter how much of a culinary simpleton you are talking to, there’s no excuse for suggesting bisto. A decent sauce is the basis for any pie, fry an onion in olive oil/butter, add a tbs spoon of flour to make a roux, a cup of stock and a cup of wine, and a tsp Dijon and you are done.

He couldn’t even make pastry and hes from tipp FFS, I stand by my use of bisto in the circumstances and if you want to have a crack at me do so after trying the recipe

I found a bag of coconut flour here that’s going to go off soon. Any ideas on what I could do with it?

Shove it up your hole.

7 Likes

:grinning:

Anything you would do with regular flour, its a healthier alternative even for those that can handle gluten. Pancakes, brownies, that sort of thing. Its a bit strong so a mix with tapioca flour is a good option.
Rosemary/garlic flatbread. Heat a cast iron skillet in a hot oven (230C), heat 1/4 cup butter and 1/2 cup coconut milk. Mix a cup of tapioca flour and 1/2 cup coconut flour and a pinch of salt, fire the coco/butter mix into it and a beaten egg and mix well. Sprinkle with rosemary and crushed garlic, oil the skillet or put parchment paper on it, spread the mixture to about 1/4 thick and bake for 10 minutes.

1 Like

I don’t have bisto.

Winner Rating. Thanks pal.

Who the fuck are you calling a simpleton, you fucking cunt?

1 Like

Apologies, hadn’t realized you were from Tipp which is hardship enough without further abuse.

Im not but it seems to entertain people here to believe so and I’m all for making people happy.

2 Likes

:anguished:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have a brown soda in the oven. Pictures later.

Shove it up yer Swiss

It’s the wrong shape!