Baldness

Thankfully my family don’t seem to suffer from the bald gene so I’m ok. Touch wood.

I have to say that I find it funny to see lads that you went to school with begin to lose their hair, then try and cover it up before eventually they bite the bullet and shave it all off or be happy in their baldness.

Anyone here going bald?

Wouldn’t be so comfortable Farmer, myself and a few of your former work colleagues were talking about how you are getting a bald patch. Probably not an issue as you can only see when you sit down though.

The ould baldness isn’t much of of a concern. I think I’m in for a life of thin hair without ever losing it.

I run a blade 2 through my hair Tinnion so I have bald patches all over my head

I’d love to see you go bald. I would say that you wouldn’t be able to handle it seeing how into your looks you are

I’m not looking forward to it farmer but I’m ready for it. Going by my relatives I’m in for a slow recession backwards without ever actually losing all the hair on the top of the head. I’m also expecting a bald patch to try and meet the recession from the front, although as stated front and back shouldn’t ever meet.

Not sure myself. I always think I’m going bald but then convince myself I’ve a high hairline. A scar at the front of my forehead where no hair grows doesn’t really help matters.

This morning I decided I’m definitely going bald but I’d like to think I’m reading too much into normal gaps in hair. It does concern me though. Grey hair is no problem but bald I don’t like.

I have no hair on my body whatsoever.

Too much information there DT

[quote=“therock67”]Not sure myself. I always think I’m going bald but then convince myself I’ve a high hairline. A scar at the front of my forehead where no hair grows doesn’t really help matters.

This morning I decided I’m definitely going bald but I’d like to think I’m reading too much into normal gaps in hair. It does concern me though. Grey hair is no problem but bald I don’t like.[/quote]

Ahh Rock. So that’s how it goes? Staring down the barrel of your thirties leads to long mornings in front of the mirror counting the strands eh? Stress will shave that head like a zero blade so my advice is to forget about the hairline and start wondering about that keg you’re carrying around the torso. The oul pace is starting to go too, I see…

Maybe this led to the donkey tail fixation. Covetting is only the beginning. A silence of the lambs style progression would leave you killing donkeys and making yourself a donkey suit. That’s pretty sick DT

The problem is that I have great hair and it would be a crying shame to lose it. One of my best features.

The keg is another matter entirely. I’ve always been decidedly bulky - far bigger than I get credit for - so I’m not overly concerned but I’m a heavy fecker. Think I’m close to 15 stone which is a bit much.

But the actual excess weight isn’t a huge part of that and I aim to play football 3 times a week over the next while to rid myself entirely of that scourge.

I’m not fixated with the tails, but the animal itself, to some small degree.

I went straight from puberty to adulthood all at once, rendering me bald; so rather than do a bobby charlton with dax or something, I shaved me head completely.

then one day, for a bet, I got a waxing and have stuck with it since. I’m as smooth as a silky seal.

plus me cock looks bigger.

I’m getting thin on top lads and I’m freaking out.

I’m as bald as an egg and very comfortable with it.

This happened to me.

Quick tip. The shorter you crop the hair the more hair it looks like you have. If you let it grow people can see the wispy nature of it, the gaps in between to your sweaty pate and it’s also more likely to be blown away.

1 Like

Id always keep it relatively tight alright. Its not very noticeable at the moment only when I’m jeling it.

I have a friend who goes by this mantra. He is receding pretty quickly and there is a patch developing on his crown. My friend is convinced that it looks better kept short and most of the women in his life agree. Other friends have told me to grow it long but I think it looks shit and wispy when it’s long.

Him. Other friends have told him.

20 Likes

I’m not as self confident as you.

:grin: