Baldness

A young buck in his 20s with a bald patch on top of his head or a receding hairline looks gas

Thanks. I’m not even 22 yet. It could be stress related.

You’ve a fine vantage point for picking out a lad’s bald spot.

6 Likes

+1. Look at Zidane. Most stylish man in world football and youd never even notice he had the cueballectomy.

1 Like

Or Pep

There’s pills for these things now

I don’t think getting whacked is going to help.

Ebeenezer was fully grey before he was 18

2 Likes

Friend of mine got a dose of alopecia during a period of stress in his life. He had a bald patch the size and shape of an egg on the back of his head. Looked fucking awful on the poor fella. Worse than baldness.

There are actually pills for it now, it’s the things aul lads take for their prostates.

It can have some pretty bad side effects some on people understandably.

Bald bluffer

Absolutely correct. Mine is receding from the front either side. Like Steve Mcdonald. Sounds counter intuitive but keeping it as short as possible

It is like going into a shoe shop with no feet

:smile:

13 Likes

I assume he goes in to get the gable ends cut to the butt every so often. I doubt he is Duncan Goodhew.

No wonder he doesn’t like the wash in the Grafton Barber, it is a bit superfluous for him

2 Likes

Don’t think I’d hack going bald or receding until my 50s. I would definitely be getting hair restoration procedures.

Thankfully I have a full head of hair but the white ones are making up a small ethnic minority in my black head of hair these days. I think I will pull the George Clooney look off well though.

3 Likes

That’s a proper mugging off right there.

Such as?

Mines thinner at the back and my forehead is getting bigger.

1 Like

I think I’ll go for the fagan look.