Ban garda fatties

We are going to see some deterioration in the standard of posting over the course of this lockdown I think

1 Like

The OP is an alright sort usually, but a little time out may do him no harm. A chance to reflect on his posting quality

This thread is as TFK as it gets. Well done @Corksfinedtboy

2 Likes

He’ll be posting topless pics of himself before long. Again.

That was a low for TFK.

There’s a blast from the past.

Only the start

Done, oh ffs better take it down shame the non manly physiques here, right Carry :+1:

Era harmless

1 Like

200 (8)

1 Like

Na here for the long run bud, so just stick it out kid

1 Like

:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::joy::ok_hand:

Without doubt

Seems to be a number of big time Charlie’s (oxygen thieves) calling for banning for posters lately. Do people just want a tiny cabal of about 10 regular posters to interact with. This place seems a real cold house for new posters.

1 Like

You’re nobody on here unless you’ve driven lads demented enough to demand you are banned.

6 Likes

@Corksfinedtboy heart is in the right place, if a little raw here and there. Of course fatties, male or female, shouldn’t be in the Guards. A couple of the tfk old guard (cunts) think they’re the internet police, requesting bannings. They at least make themselves easily visible here.

5 Likes

He has to go

1 Like

Who are the Gardai on here anyway?

@Raylan
@the_man_himself
@myboyblue

Average IQ between them of around 78 I’d say. BMI probably the same.

7 Likes

In my short stint on here I have seen some of the main culprits post some disgusting stuff and they add nothing to the forum.

1 Like

Protect and serve