Bandage

Staying in a hotel with a young child is a nightmare. Don’t do it.

1 Like

Tell your friends to come visit you in Dublin and be done with it.

1 Like

Poolnallnit

2 Likes

has Galway successfully implemented a no knacker policy in the swimming pools?

Don’t be getting defensive over me stating a fact. A Killmallock man told me this himself. Calm down and deal with it.

I can only imagine the discomfort @anon78624367 goes through as he tries to remove the horse hairs from around his goggles.

10 Likes

swimming with piebalds has known therapeutic benefits mate

He’s very defensive when anyone comments about something Limerick related and will usually reply citing that poster’s own county. Relax @anon78624367.

1 Like

If it really is necessary to stay in the Oola / Limerick junction area then I guess Ballykisteen hotel is your only viable choice. It’s a very meh hotel though with nothing going on in the area and poor food in there. If you are a golfer then great, but not sure you are. You could incorporate the visit into a date on which Tipperary races is on which is a lovely day out and only across the road. Limerick junction train station then is about 10mins walk down the main road so if you wanted to leave the car in Dublin and come on the train and just relax inside the hotel grounds for a weekend that’s another viable option. I don’t think you’ll be too impressed though.

If your woman is driving then it would be better to stay closer to the city and drive out to Oola that evening to meet your friends/in-laws which is only 20mins or so away. Your missus would probably enjoy Adare more if not there before as there’s much more to do and a few shops and different eating and drinking options. I haven’t stayed in either hotel in Adare mind but be aware the Woodlands is outside the village about a mile. Dunraven is in the village.

1 Like

Thats good banter

#bantermonitor

There’s a few lads like that here nowdays. If you’re not drinking JP’s kool-aid you’re a bitter cunt.

1 Like

Stay in Tipp town you cunt.

The inability of these thick Limerick cunts to stick to the parameters I’ve outlined is disgraceful, bar a couple of notable exceptions.

Even @Batt_the_Ladd is having a few sips these days

You’re all over the place here. You were saying only an hour ago that Tipp Town was a no go zone. Now you’re recommending it?

The subtext was clear.

While in the area pay a visit to Soloheadbeg to honour our Fenian dead.

1 Like

You have your info now fuck off out of it. We don’t want to hear another word about it until you post a picture of your dinner in Finnegans for @Tassotti

*breakfast

One pery square with a room upgrade.
Splendid hotel.