Bandage

And of course remember the poor RIC lads who were shot as well.

Go to Pallas. It’s lovely

Pallas Foods?

Mate there’s no need to lash out. Just go to Adare it’s fifteen minutes down the motorway from your initial choice in Castleconnel.

Surely you mean RIC dead? Didn’t think any Fenians got killed in that grubby business in Soloheadbeg.

Dan Breen wouldn’t have been any loss.

1 Like

At least Sean Treacy has the legacy of his memorial swimming pool in Tipp Town.

1 Like

And the commemorations outside the €2 shop on Talbot Street the odd September.

1 Like

Is that the former Ceann Comhairle ?

Sean Treacy was a tremenjus Ceann Comhairle. Fitted the role perfectly, much like the present speaker of the House of Commons does.

He was from Clonmel. There might be a Sean Treacy Memorial Swimming Pool in Clonmel as well, in his honour.

Villierstown has a John Treacy Memorial Swimming Pool, although he’s not dead yet and it’s not actually a swimming pool, but a river.

1 Like

Sterilising? The nipper must be 9 months at this stage.

As he laying dying on Talbot Street he uttered “Commemorate me where there is water”

2 Likes

He would have loved the Sean Treacy Memorial Public Toilets in Cahir.

Forget about the Castle Oaks, you’ll be killed stone dead.

It could have been @Bandage

1 Like

7.75 months old. I’m phasing out bottle sterilisation at present.

A man is in custody in Limerick after a garda was injured in a knife incident in the village of Castleconnell in Co Limerick yesterday.

The garda went to a house in the village as part of a follow-up call to discuss matters with a man who was the sole occupant of the house.

As the garda was leaving the man followed him and a knife was produced. The garda received an injury to his hand.

The man, aged in his 40s, was arrested and is being questioned at Henry Street Garda Station.

The garda was treated in hospital and needed a number of stitches.

He is now recovering after being released from hospital.

He’d have been shot stone dead for a lot less in the US, and rightly so.
I suppose he’ll probably get two years suspended because he’s had a troubled upbringing or some shit

Big-time. I’m saying for years that Co Limerick has been destroyed by the ‘Regeneration’. Lovely peaceful towns and villages fucked now.

1 Like