Banjogeddon: 2022 Munster SHC Final - Limerick V Clare - June 5th 16.00

The Clare crowd better not get so excited they forget to mow the lawns around our holiday homes

Will Bonner get another year in Tipp? Or will he quietly step aside?

I’d expect us to win the Munster Final by 5+

I’d expect you to expect that.

1 Like

There will be no false modesty from this poster.

Limerick will win.

Hard to see them pushing or him walking tbh

1 Like

What way do the bookies have it? Limerick minus eight at evens seems about right.

The big conundrum for Limerick is where to play Kyle Hayes. He’s not an inside forward but we look set to persist with it.

I’d prefer to see him at 7 but again, I don’t think Kiely will disrupt the back 6. That leaves him or CON for 11if we do go with Flanagan, Gillane, Mul.

He brings too much power and aggression to not play him out the field. But hopefully the last couple of games and a few weeks training brings him on in general after a stop start season to date. His touch and shooting were well off last week.

They should bench Hayes.

He’d be some impact sub in fairness :rofl:

Kyle Hayes will be operating in the new “Wrecking Ball role” instead of the “Peter Casey role”

2 Likes

Nabbed 4 tickets this morning. I’d expect demand to be high

1 Like

They’ve given the shite seats to the clubs again. This has to be worst possible method for allocating tickets. It doesn’t cover any angle

2 Likes

No tickets available on Ticketmaster?

It would appear so.

Depends when your club sent out the link. Club members who got the link monday night had their pick of seats between the 45s

Hardly sold out in 2 mins? I was within the first couple of thousand.

It’s No Mow May mate, I’d hope they’re carrying out your instructions to plant a wildflower meadow.

https://twitter.com/JohnFogartyIrl/status/1529760086733770752