Banjogeddon: 2022 Munster SHC Final - Limerick V Clare - June 5th 16.00

11k terrace tickets went on sale and they were gone in 11 minutes.

1 Like

The online system has crashed and there are still tickets available, keep trying. Message from the club. cc @Thomas_Brady

Good one.

How many are they allowing in to semple these days?

Picked up 8 terrace tickets there. Not for myself as I already have my one through my season ticket. Free to a good home. Only requirement is you have to boo Aaron Fitzgerald for the duration

2 Likes

Actually did get a message saying that. Clearly he’s mistaken then!

That’ll be a great occasion. Should be a good game too.

Fucking health and safety. Would they ever fuck off. A fella hardly even moves a row down in the terrace after a goal these days. There was a time you could end up 10 rows down crushed into a metal bar. Great days

1 Like

The only thing that crushes a lad nowadays is the lack of WiFi

5 Likes

PC nonsense gone mad!

On the flip side we are getting much lardier now. 53,286 people would be a lot more flesh than it was in 2006.

Tis no wonder they could fit 60k plus into these grounds back in the 50s and 60s and fellas living off a shpud a day and maybe a bit of meat on a Sunday.

2 Likes

Little hop o me thumbs trying to stand on orange boxes to get a better view.

Looks like Buff didn’t get one

Handy publicly, and a mighty sound gesture, for some company if get him one

The ticket situation in Limerick is absolute carnage for club members, not to mention the sizeable bandwagon :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Lads in successful counties like Limerick who don’t get a season ticket need their heads examined.

7 Likes

That’s the way it’s gone nowadays alright

What was the logic for Clare clubs getting access to the ticket link Monday night and Limerick clubs Tuesday?

Assume both had an even split in allocation but odd that clubs in one county would get access to tickets first

I think Limerick clubs had to have their requests in for Monday at some stage.

Assume when clubs are given the link they can only buy as much as they were given in the allocation.

Think our club only got allocated around half of what was requested.