Bank Holiday Betting

I honestly wouldn’t Julio.

I honestly wouldn’t Julio.

how about you stick your beak elsewhere preferrably up your arse. the +1 brigade will prob leave some space for you.you clowns dont know me so save your fake hatred for your mothers.

have a nice weekend gentlemen. i stayed clear of cork v ros in the end. 9 points is too much really thought it would be 6 or 7.

i expect to see a lot of :clap: from the herd on here when i return

went with pp with tyrone -3 actually - 6/5

You seem to be having a whale of a time in Sydney! Don’t be afraid to come home if you hate it. There’s really no need to get so angry when you contradict yourself… it happens a lot.

Sure what else would you be doing on a Friday night in one of the greatest party cities in the world.

I will fight you.

Cork forwards wouldn’t score on the scoringest day of the year with some sort of scoring machine.

In the equivalent game last year they hit 1-27, with an inferior forward line, against arguably better opposition than Rosscommon.

Just don’t come crying to me about it after. :smiley:

There can be a difference of one or two points in the spread so you were covering your options a bit.
Cork are available -7 with Ladbrokes.
You’re a ferocious man to talk shit.

:smiley:

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 497994”]
I wasn’t aware it was an accum, he doesn’t say it is. I presumed they were all singles. Who does accums anymore?[/quote]

Me, I have won a couple of grand on them in the last few weeks.

Ah lovely… :clap:

FFS Rocko - do you not know how he operates now? He’ll post a recommendation in a vague enough way that he’s guaranteed to win. Nothing more than comedy value at the moment.

I wouldn’t be so sure about that one, mate.

For anyone interested in American racing - the Haskell invitational is on this Sunday in Monmouth. From reading some of the US previews Lookin’ at Lucky seems to have the race all but won after an outstanding piece of work during the week. Corals and Bet365 are about 5/2 or 11/4 on his chances. However, I think he can be beaten. He’s been drawn right by the rails where he was in the Kentucky Derby and got shunted back. Apparently he’s not the best out of the stalls so can get boxed in and lose a lot of ground. Its not much of a worry in an 8 horse field but still enough to turn me off him The horse who won the Kentucky Derby - Super Saver is drawn in stall 6 and represents much better value at around 9/2 or 4/1 and I’ll throw a few quid on him.

Reading one or 2 US forums there and they’re outraged that the grandstand admission price has been raised for $3 to $5 for the big day :smiley:

God i’d love to kick the face off you…you’re the very prick questioning where I was getting odds from a few weeks ago…

Mugsy to score more than O’Gara doubled with Cluxton to score a point - 2/1 with Powers.

Not a bad bet, Cluxton has the score on the board anyway.

Do let us know how this goes for you. Wonder what your max bet is.

:clap:

I know betting on pre-season soccer is normally frowned upon but Celtic are a very big price against Arsenal today. Celtic are 8/1 to win and Celtic +2 is 4/5. It’s impossible to know how the game will go and you wouldn’t expect Celtic to win, I don’t anyway. But that price just seems very good for a game that isn’t competitive for either team and it’s far from inconceivable that Celtic will draw (Celtic +1 is 11/5).

FFS Rocko.

It made a few quid Dunph!

I wasn’t backing it because I thought that it was easy to call, I was betting because the bookies were treating it like a competitive game and left Celtic too long as a result.