Bank Holiday Betting

I should have checked the results before commenting. :smiley:

:smiley:

+1

you going putting up some steepledowns tips next :rolleyes:

backing pre season games - the reserve of degenerates and tards

backing your own team - see above

backing your own team when that team are the paedo huggers GCFC - see above +1 and then x1000

KIB is raging after losing his shirt on the GAA betting. :lol:

Ah that’s pretty funny in fairness. You’ve made a mess of your weekend gambling and you’re seething.

Sorry my tentative bet won and your MAX bet lost but you need to learn to accept they won’t all win for you. Getting all emotional when you have a bad day betting isn’t a good sign. It must be pretty shitty to have a MAX bet lose so comprehensively among your other losers but try and accept it with your usual good grace.

if it’s any consolation I’ve started to feel sorry for you.

The way to go into GAA betting i’m thinking is going for the underdog to beat the spread. I think its easier to see a trend happening in the GAA as there is more shooting and scoring in comparison to other sports, particulary soccer. A soccer game can be turned on its head a bit more dramatically by a goal. You can always cover by a heavy bet on the favourite, or if its very obvious the spread for the favourite.

My only regret is not putting more on Kildare, they went exactly to form. The Dublin match was similar, i always felt if the Dubs were there or there abouts after 10-15 of 2nd half they were in with a huge chance, and they needed the Brogans going well, both happened. Mulligans form was what kept me from going mad, felt there was a goal in him.

I’ll be doing the spread on dublin as well for semi final, simply can’t see them being hammered.

Good win for Lookin’ at Lucky in that one. Forgot you’d posted that on here but there’s a lad on the Huddleboard who knows his US racing (think he works in the industry there) and he was very keen on the winner so went with that. Only 6/5 but he’s a class horse.

By the way, whoever here is Aidan from PP’s you should stop copying and pasting from here, or else change your own copy for your own predictions.

Where’s that Kev?

Here is one blog entry i read on gaa, very like some of the stuff written here.

http://blog.paddypower.com/blog/

You’ve lost it.

Yeah was a class win. The smaller field really suited him and he got a clear run all around. Very disappointed with Super Savers run.

Relax pal.