Banks - Cunts

Bank profits and banker’s salaries would suggest that being a lender is an excellent idea.

youve been in the public sector for too long

4 Likes

well, when we bring in hourly billables, im sure the process will accelerate slightly!

It doesn’t give you a rating per se…just a review of your credit history including detail on missed repayments or arrears. It’s v basic

2 Likes

lenders only seem to care about past 24 months

1 Like

@artfoley thinks these lads are worried about their credit ratings

1 Like

Soap dodgers United

Could obviously blot your copybook
For future loans etc
Or mortgage
That loony carry on the other night-
Imagine adults in a line trying to rob from the atm?
Not thinking that they actually are thieving
And will have to pay the pier at some stage,
What they actually did is take unwanted loans out.

You honestly think them lads have bank accounts??

WhatsApp going around of lads sending themselves 200k, putting deposit on a house, booking flights to Vegas and buying a car. No doubt everyone will believe it’s true too

Those lads 100% have a bank accounts.
Where do you think their social welfare payments went during covid? It’s very hard access the various social welfare services without a bank account.

1 Like

Sure the Post Offices were open boss

But, their address.

John Connors
Near Bunclody

Wasn’t working out so good.

Post reported

There was a great picture of a drivers licence with an address the caravan behind tesco coonagh cross a few years back. Im sure they have accounts and addresses

4 Likes

Id a fight with ptsb last year. They wouldn’t let me cancel a direct debit. I was angry at the time (although felt i had just about kept a lid on it) and escalated the complaint. I promptly forgot about it. Since then ptsb has intermittently sent me apologetic letters saying sorry they havent dealt with my complaint. Out of the blue they’ve sent an apology and an offer of 175e compensation. I’m delighted, but almost suspicious. But sure fuckit, the money will be put to some use!

4 Likes

PP delighted too.

1 Like

Taiwo to score tonight 9/4 PP Power Price :sunglasses:

2 Likes

surely a gambling man like yourself wouldnt let it settle there. its the equivalent of cashing out. theyve fucked up twice by not following their own complaints procedure. id gamble and say that the offer is derisory and youll be going to the ombudsman pending their final offer within 2 weeks. you should double your money

1 Like

Could you not cancel it yourself online? You can do so with AIB anyway.