Banks - Cunts

I have the Standard Plan.

1 Like

Brian Hayes posts on this forum.

They’re not giving me the option yet for standard - only premium (€7.99) or metal (€13.99). Maybe they have to verify my identity first. I uploaded driving license last night but have got no correspondence back yet that it was acceptable.

For standard I think you don’t get a physical card. Just an online card

2 Likes

First Physical card is free on Standard I’m sure.

Nope. They do sign up offers every now and again for it though. Sure who needs a physical card anyway

We have half a dozen standard cards here in the house from last year and all were free. Had one replaced recently for free as well.

Don’t remember a sign-up offer

Oo look at you, Lester Piggott.

I paid for my card anyway. Once off payment 5.99 at the time. Think it was set out as a delivery charge

Did you get sorted @Smark ?

They haven’t confirmed my age document was ok, in the app it’s still asking me verify age, also got no email to confirm or otherwise. I did send my driving license mind when they were asking for either passport or national ID card, but I couldn’t find either at the time. Will upload passport later as I’ve found it since. I’m not in a rush get set up after all. One more thing mate, can I transfer funds from PayPal into Revolut account? Or must be through visa/bank?

Yeah I’ve done PayPal to Revolut a few times alright.

1 Like

Revolut having problems today with topping up your account via another card. Transfers are failing.

Problem is if you transfer 500 quid for example, you’ve to wait 5 days to get your 500 quid back in your bank account.

Just to keep in mind if you were planning on making any transfers.

When do they move to their new T&Cs? With N26(?) gone here they’ve fairly cornered the market.

Only the start. Going to be carnage soon.

What’s the best play in this scenario?

Comes down to whether the package is for you or not? For some it might suit them to accept it and get out in the Market before the other cuts start coming and for others it might be better to sit tight and stay where they are.

Apologies, I should have been clearer. I was responding to your assessment of incoming carnage and the best play from an investment standpoint.

Woman driver. Twas always gonna happen