Banks - Cunts

Irish banks are fooked given it will be hard to put the evictions genie back in the bottle after originally applying a ban.

Cash is dead. Covid finished it off.

Perfect time to borrow and spend like fuck.

BOI cunts

1 Like

I got the same auld kinda shite from AIB this morning. What a bunch of absolute cunts.Are there any banks out there worth moving to as Iā€™m sick of these fuckers.

Revolut is brilliant for day to day but donā€™t think full replacement for traditional current account just yet

I was looking at an post. I must also look at the credit union some of them have c/a now.

Iā€™ve a loan with BOI anyone know whats the story if you can current accounts

Banks cant tie you to them with other products at all. But can incentivise with rates

I havenā€™t much left in it anyway around 6 months. Bank charges for current account transaction are bollocks considering the push to contactless

I have Revolut already.Are KBC any good

No idea have never used KBC

Iā€™ve an old current account that I occasionally get a small bit of money into, I usually just transfer it across into my main current account, or use it for online purchases. Will I be getting hit with the ā‚¬6 a month fee for that account as well?

Hiding money from the missus just isnā€™t a good look, mate.

1 Like

If ever a fella still has his communion money, its @TreatyStones

Open a credit union account and tell the banks to go and fuck. Most of the big CUs have cards etc now

Iā€™ve KBC, theyre grand. no charges as long as 2 grand goes into your account every month. downside is lack of physical branches

1 Like

heā€™ll never be short, of money

2 Likes

I havenā€™t been into a bank branch in two years Iā€™d say

Iā€™m sure if you explain the situation and how you feel itā€™s an old current account theyā€™ll be very understanding.