Banks - Cunts

You seem very worried altogether.

Well Iā€™m afraid to load my card up too much.

Iā€™m the same. Use it for day to day expenses since March but only add relatively small amounts at a time.

1 Like

Mortgage holiday cancelled. Leo, McGrath and Pascal just completely caved in a meeting with the five banks today. Weasel words after about banks should know people are struggling etc etc

1 Like

Not a backbone between them.

We should nationalise the banks. Oh wait

I just got my covid mortgage break approved. The lady on the phone was lovely. So for one day only, my bank are not a bunch of cunts.

1 Like

Wait until the break is over, theyā€™ll give you the option of either increasing your repayments until the end of the mortgage or else keeping the same level of repayments but the mortgage will work out a fair bit more expensive.

Anyway, sorry for ruining your good mood, enjoy.

Already got that warning. Weā€™ll spread it out over the same term. Longterm financials are grand. Itā€™s bread on the table and a car in the driveway short term that are the problem.

9 Likes

Ehhh thanks ladsā€¦

Hi ,

On 31st December, 2020 the Brexit transition period with the EU is due to end, so weā€™re taking action to make sure our Irish customers are not affected when the UK leaves the EU.

In two months, we will be moving our European customers to the electronic money licence held by Revolut in Lithuania. This will ensure that your Revolut service will continue smoothly when the Brexit process is concluded.

1 Like

Abort. Abort.

1 Like

Revolut web has launched.

What does this mean?

It means they can be cunts 24/7.

I donā€™t use the card much bar a small bit of gambling but Revolut is an absolute game changer when you owe/are owed money by people

Better than PayPal?

How does that work?