Banks - Cunts

Ulster follow HBOS, Rabo, Nationwide UK in fleeing the supposedly super profitable Irish market :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Lols.

After going through the shite for 12 years it seems a bit strange to pack it in now

It would be super profitable, if you hadn’t blown yourself up first and left yourself with a book full of shite.

Nationwide UK were only a bit part deposit player. You are missing Danske from your list, they also blew themselves up.

BOSI bought ICC and blew up the whole lot

The ICC is a loss and should have been replaced.

There was another UK building society type operation which went tite up but I can’t recall the name

I’ve been an UB customer since 2002. Who should I go with?

Looks like PTSB are buying the retail deposits. They are as good/bad as any of them. I wouldn’t bother my hole moving account. Let them figure it out and see where you end up

Northern (not so) Rock?

1 Like

Not going to go straight away, will wait alright. Not gone on PTSB, or AIB for that matter. Could be BOI I’d say.

I’m with PTSB years. They are grand. I’ve the mortgage with BOI. They are grand too. They are all the same really. Useless

6 Likes

Fucking sickened I paid off my Ulster Bank Interest free student overdraft now

1 Like

Did the Spanish crowd enter the mortgage arena yet or is it still going through the red tape process?. There was talks of them entering into partnership with An Post.

El Post

Si.

4 euros = 1 carkie

I give good mortgage. I learn it from a booook

4 Likes

Fuck it, but if that didn’t make me chuckle. Have a like.

THE booooook

Avant mortgages,you have to go through a broker with them. I’m with Cornmarket brokers and they aren’t listed.

1 Like

The only real difference is in their online banking… Aib is far better than boi on this the boi app is shite

1 Like