Banks - Cunts

Anyone having issues tipping up revoult using a BOI debit card? When I top up I have to swipe approve on the BOI app as per the 3Ds approval but when I return to revoult the transaction doesnā€™t go through

Which bank is best to go with out of ptsb, boi or aib?

Anybody here got their mortgage with Avant,I can get one at 1.95%

1 Like

If you are moving from Ulster bank then AIB will tell you to come back in January, useless cunts.

1 Like

Thats a good rate. Very low LTV I presume?

Yes

About a week away from moving to them. Fixed for 5 years at that rate seems like a great option.

You can actually fix for 7 years with ICS at 1.95% also.

1 Like

Excellent. Thatā€™ll push house (and land) prices even higher.
To the moon.

3 Likes

Buckle up.

1 Like

How much is it costing to move over 2k ?

1.5k and you need to be 60% ltv

Iā€™m thinking about a 20 year 2.9% fix.

Surely thereā€™s some form of grant or fiscal incentive available via the cross-border bodies module to help you out hereā€¦.
Your friend the portly councillor will have the inside track here.
Youā€™d be mad spending your own money if you could spend someone elseā€™s.

1 Like

About 1200 plus VAT

Hmmm, as long as you can pay off lump sums without penalty?

Rates surely wonā€™t stay this low forever. Iā€™m in a fixed deal for another 18 months.

Fixing the rate over a longer term is the way to go alright. Especially with inflation on the up.

If I were you mate Iā€™d look for lower than 2.9% though. You will get a better deal then that I reckon.

How much will you save per year ?

Not over 20 years pal

1 Like

Never pay off lump sums when ecb is at 0%. If you can make your money earn more than 2.9% or whatever youā€™d want to be braindead

2 Likes

20 years. Not bad at all.

If you donā€™t mind me asking would that based off a new valuation in terms of LTV?

Why? Any lump sum youā€™d have you can surely aim to get a better than 2.9% return on?

1 Like