Banks - Cunts

Would you not look to switch it altogether to Avant. They are a full 1% cheaper than that. Save you a fortune.

1 Like

PTSB are grand online. Iā€™ve nothing to compare it to, but Iā€™ve never had an issue with them

1 Like

You can do google pay with PTSB now, only recently added it

Itā€™s more complicated switching as I have two separate mortgages, on different length of fixed rates.
Plus Iā€™m due a cash back in the summer. The next time round I can look at switching and weigh it up.

BOI online is shocking. I spent 3 hours on the phone to unlock my account as they are unsure of how to fill in a Oā€™ name for the automated system to recognise. I was constantly getting incorrect entry errors and locking myself out of applications that I had to wait 48 hours to reapply as they canā€™t manually reset.

1 Like

See my comment above. Of no use to culchies

1 Like

We have a joint savings account with them. Mother of Jaysus but they fucked up so many things with it.

BoI are officially OUT of the race to my current account.

I got ten basis points off BOI. 2.9% down to 2.8% by ringing up and saying I was switching could they do anything.
Fuck all in the grand scheme of things but think it saved me a ā‚¬10 a month. Better in my pocket etc for the sake of a 5 minute phone call

1 Like

Did not know this, thatā€™s mental. If itā€™s from the edge of the city @TreatyStones might make it just about.

From the Cement roundabout

Painful cunts trying to move stuff around in an emergency and there is nothing we can do. Ffs

I see the AIB bots are out in force today.

3 Likes

had to be some payback for the hookers they installed in the vaults pre 07

Someone (I donā€™t know who) has paid three grand into my bank account unexpectedly. How do go about sorting this out?

You need to sort it via ATM.
Go to ATM > Hit Withdraw > Other > ā‚¬3000
Coke and Hookers.

11 Likes

Seems youā€™ve already been sorted out. Merry xmas

if its a fuck up the bank will take it back off you at some stage

Warning to BOI users.I keep getting this message with this link.I donā€™t even have a BOI account.Whats the scam here @gilgamboa ?

They just send them to a pool off numbers. Over half them will have a BOI account. That message will come into the message thread with legitimate BOI messages and will trick a few people into clicking the link and providing bank details.

Habnt a clue pal

1 Like