Banter or Racism

Whatever, go and bore someone else.

If he’d told her she needed to work hard would that have been considered racist?

Only if he said what big Ron said

You’re the only one boring people here, mate… an official inquiry and other coaches and team mates have all said fuck all happened and you’re here demanding justice and looking for an innocent man to be sacked.

Classic nembo debating techniques being played to a tee. Be wrong, get called up on it and start a row over something completely irrelevant so you dont have to backtrack. Excellent work pal.

3 Likes

I wasn’t wrong about anything and I certainly didn’t start any arguments.

Thats the spirit! :clap:

6 Likes

Appalling grammar but that’s still an ooofffty.

:grin::rollseyes:

You’re a petty little man.

Nothing like me. I’m the most fearsome debater on this forum and I’m hardly ever wrong.

3 Likes

I won’t back down.

2 Likes

Exactly, it’s why Matty is playing this one superbly as well. You are the forefront of how to win internet battles and always come out on top.

1 Like

Yes, I had noticed… A lot like @Matty_Hislop here.

And hardly ever right also.

having seen video evidence of the team meeting at which Aluko claimed the alleged racial abuse took place, that “at no point on that video is the alleged comment made”

The British system is notorious for whitewashes Art. No pun intended either btw.

:rofl:

Aluko, who wasn’t even at the meeting and is a lawyer hasn’t produced any evidence and because it’s not the Lionel hutz school of law hearsay isn’t allowed. You do realise if people make allegations they have to prove them

The system is stacked against her mate. You’d swear British justice was watertight, nobody was ever fitted up and there has never been a miscarriage of justice in Britain the way you are carrying on here.

This Ms Aluko character is obviously very uncomfortable being a black person.

1 Like