Banter or Racism

Murica? Russia? Or here comes the real power ā€¦ China

Seriously though, stop calling it democracy.

America is by no means perfect, but your characterization of it is infantile.

Democracy is fine. It just doesnā€™t exist in most countries. Particularly America.

1 Like

Where does it exist?

Iā€™d obviously disagree with that. But Iā€™m as drunk as askunk and shouldnā€™t be arguing on the INTERNET. Because the INTERnet is serious business

Why didnā€™t you just say that earlier and saved Fran all that anguish?

1 Like

@fran my humblest apologies

As best as we can get itā€¦ The scandos, Germainia, Icelandia, Kiwi land and Oā€™Eireā€¦ Itā€™s not perfect in these countries but itā€™s a lot better than most.

Shur, the US doesnā€™t make the grade on any ranking systemā€¦ Itā€™s not regarded as a proper democracyā€¦ The ones above, plus others, are.

Iā€™m not Fran, mate.

Have another drink mate :+1:

1 Like

Yea right, pull the other one Fran

4 Likes

Stop with the horseshit, the EU is ran by unelected bureaucrats that couldnā€™t give a shit about the populations in their member states. How well did democracy work for Oā€™Eire in 2009 when the ECB fucked them up the ass?

Democracy is only as good as itā€™s participants, the biggest problem is people donā€™t participate. Only 55% of eligible people voted in the US in 2016, and most of those that didnā€™t vote have been pissing and moaning about the outcome since.

1 Like

Waffle.

Donā€™t be lashing out because you left freedom to go live in a brutal autocratic shit hole

I donā€™t live in Cork mate.

Cark isnā€™t full of beanersā€¦this time next year youā€™ll be looking at a wall when youā€™re out cooking on the bbqā€¦ Come away home ffs.

About as well as Democracy worked for the US when they pumped trillions into bailing out their banks I suppose

A few weeks is all I can muster mate, even with all the progress Ireland is still very insular and backward.
ā€¦and Iā€™d miss my beaner buddies.

We have a wall in Cali btw, itā€™s the Texans who donā€™t and who gives a fuck about Texans.

All bankers should be executed, and accountants in case they get notions.

90% of America is inbred ffs and believes the earth is flat.

1 Like

2% of Americans believe the world is flat, almost all of them them in your (18-35) age bracket.

I would say there are more inbreds and flatearthers on TFK than all of the US.