Banter or Racism

Didn’t former American president and Limerick man JFK have ancestry from Newross??

cc @Bandage

Yes. Sure everything is named after him down there.

Good enough for me.

[quote]
Cllr Niamh FitzGibbon said it would be ‘a loss’ to lose the JFK association, while Cllr Michael Sheehan felt the name was ‘wrong’ and didn’t reflect the tradition of the Kennedy name with the pool.
This prompted Cllr John Dwyer to question when councillors would ever ‘get over the fixation with naming things Kennedy’.‘Get over it and move on,’ he remarked.[/quote]

2 Likes

Bruff is ancestral home to jfk.

2 Likes

You’ll upset the Wexford chaps who have been dining out on his very loose Wexford connections for years…

This prompted Cllr John Dwyer to question when councillors would ever ‘get over the fixation with naming things Kennedy’.

‘Get over it and move on,’ he remarked.

That is class TBF.

1 Like

They have a sign up in Bruff now and everything. If the thick fuckers had figured it out earlier they could have had an arboretum

1 Like

It’s fucking sexist is what it is.

Miskick by Sampson

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind having a read of that post. Can you fire up a link?

If only we could mate, if only we could.

I’ll bet it was totally innocuous too. Sad times we live in.

I dont appreciate my freedom of speech being impinged upon. But thats what you get from the man.

He was the womens football manager. What’s it got to do with rugby. Let me guess. You just assumed a female footballer couldn’t also be a lawyer. Racist

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Did you mean sexist?

1 Like

You bigot.

Well if she’s struggling with evidence and the concept of hearsay…

She seems to have done alright she got a payout didnt she

I don’t follow you here Dan. That’s sexism surely?