Banter or Racism

I can’t imagine “SAVAL ON TOUR, DOWN WITH FENCES” giving anybody too much of-fence.

1 Like

I agree it is perspexing but the suits don’t like being questioned in their own manor .

Of course, equally racist towards all none-Corkonions who they regard as inferior from birth. I hadn’t thought of this aspect of it, I may have to reconsider my stance.

If a man at all.
Cc @Sidney

Mark Sampson, the manager of the England women’s football team, is alleged to have told one of his black players to make sure their Nigerian relatives did not bring Ebola to a game at Wembley, according to extraordinary new evidence the Guardian can present as part of the Eni Aluko hush-money case.

Ruh oh.

I wouldn’t worry too much. It’s aluko . Unsurprisingly the handwringers at the guardian and beeb have given her free reign to mouth off. Hope Samson does her for libel.

You have it in for this lady big time!!

You’re damn right. A supposed lawyer who apparently doesn’t believe in fair procedures and doesn’t get that hearsay and inference aren’t really evidence.

She had her opportunity to put her side to an independent barrister but chose not to and has been sniping since the review didn’t go her way enabled by the guardian & beeb using the "she’s black and female so must be telling the truth.

Would saying to a Chinese colleague who had just sneezed “I hope you don’t have bird flu” be racist?

3 Likes

Are you a bit nippy?

You’re avian a laugh

2 Likes

I laughed at #9. It’s alleged that after Aluko’s complaint back in 2016 about Sampson’s allegedly racist comment to her he went on a spree on twitter of praising and liking content from black personalities and female athletes such as Barack Obama and Serena Williams.

Racist? Not me, guv!

Is it racist to say a dark skinned person looks like a monkey when they actually do?

Well, it’s inadvisable.

Ok.

Do they act like one too?

Wish them happy birthday from me.

1 Like

Aluko is seeting at this

https://twitter.com/EniAlu/status/910219118586015749?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.the42.ie%2Faluko-slams-selfish-england-3606163-Sep2017%2F

1 Like

Good enough for the bitter cunt.

The blonde looks like a keeper.

1 Like