Barcelona in Trouble

Joan Laporta the Barca president again apparently. Quite cool the way its voted for with players and staff having the same 1 vote each as all of the 100,000 members

Is he good or bad for messi? I’d love to see messi play somewhere else. Sad the way his career is gonna just peter out in barca

I’d say whoever it is was going to have their hands fairly tied with the finances in shite

Good. He was president for the glory years. I’d like to see Messi stay, Barca have a lot of very good young lads coming through.

Will probably win the Cup and still a good chance in the league as well this season

Ah their champions league efforts have been pitiful if not disgraceful in recent years. Can’t see that changing. He only won 3 didn’t he? Poor enough return

He’s on way too much money. De jong, pedr and fati are very exciting tbf.

4 if you count 2006, was injured for the final but tore Chelsea apart in the quarter final

He is but they’ve wasted a lot more money than just on Messi for a lot less return.

Mingueza and Moriba also look very good

I think that was the first time I saw him. Little hair helmet on him roasting Wayne Bridge. Ah 3 is actually a fairly poor return. Never even played another final did he?

He was injured in 06.

He won 3 apart from 06. I think it was Del Horno he destroyed. There was a video going around of it in the last few weeks

I know yeah he said that. Did his quad muscle iirc.

Messi hasn’t won one since Iniesta and Xavi left the building.

It was Del Horno. He was hardly heard from again after that

1 Like

Del horno. He was gone just before half time.

Oh yeah maybe you’re right. It was the game where Ronaldinho got that no backlift goal

1 Like

Has Pjanic been any good for them?

1 Like

He was fucking class