Barcelona in Trouble

I doubt there was a player as dominant in the champions league as him. I was young but messi or Ronaldo never had that element of pure joy about them. He was off the cuff. The boys were methodical in a way.

1 Like

Divock Origi, mate

He was for me better than either, but only for a few seasons. The other twos longevity at the absolute pinnacle pushes them ahead. Original Ronaldo for me though all day every day. Different level but that’s probably an age thing. He was the king when I was watching a lot of football.

2 Likes

Another amazing goal.

His debut goal for Barca was amazing

Gattusso should have cleaved him. Soft cock.

These were great moments to look back on.

Two of the greatest club sides ever assembled.

Barca flying now. Pity they didn’t change that formation a few weeks earlier

Seems Frenkie De Jong is playing as a Koeman type sweeper?

Has been lately but could change when Pique is back. He’s been brilliant there though so I’d leave him there. Dembele and Griezmann starting to find their form too

Hard to see a team like this winning anything big.

1 Like

I’d imagine it’s confirmation he’s heading off.

De jong and Pedri are immense prospects for the future.

He’s definitely staying

They’ll win La Liga next season if not this season

I think staying and winning another CL with Barcelona would be a far greater achievement that winning something with PSG or Man City.

They probably won’t win another CL in Messi’s time but he’d still be better off staying

Wouldn’t be sure about that. Real are looking good again. Really impressed by Vinicius of late. If Real add Mbappe this summer then it’s huge.

Lot of their team are old. I suspect they’ll just focus on the CL.

Real’s 5 key players are still probably Ramos, the 3 boys in midfield and Benzema though and they all can’t go on forever

They got on fine without Ramos against Liverpool.

Kroos and Modric are getting on alright but Mbappe will be Benzema’s replacement most likely if he comes in. The thing about Real is they have sellable assets there that can fund another major outlay on rebuilding the side.