Barcelona in Trouble

From back in 2005

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/2341321/gers-monitor-messi#:~:text=Rangers%20are%20hoping%20to%20sign,beat%20Nigeria%20in%20the%20final.

I never remember anything about him and Pep having a blow out? They seemed to have a very good working relationship at least.

Also, it’s possible to move on from arguments. No, really it is

This would be a horrendous signing for City

Would you stop.

Messi…

He’s 33. If the courts decide Barcelona get a transfer fee theyd want at least a couple hundred mil. City just got out of a financial fair play thing. Optically it would be terrible. They don’t need him. They got 149 goals this year.

They need a centre back, left full and a long term replacement for Aguero.

Barcelona want 700 million for him.

He is looking to terminate his contract. This will get “messy”

Sorry

1 Like

I want 1700 for my Waterford pilgrimage whiskey (still for sale cc @theentireforum) but i doubt I’ll get it

1 Like

I get a feeling Liam wants him in i’d say :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Liam is a gas cunt but you wouldnt want him running your club.

He’d be a great addition here

3 Likes

He loves rising Liverpool fans it’s a favorite past time of his.

1 Like

Be like shooting fish in a barrel here for him

1 Like

Seriously who would be man enough to manage Barca now. Klopp is probably the only man for the job but he wouldn’t touch it. Koeman the arrogant Dutch cunt giving it the billy big balls your privileges have been terminated will be shown the door soon. Bit like Clough going to Leeds.

He used to post here when he lived in Mayo.

1 Like

Messi won’t go near the EPL unless it’s Liverpool… After what Robertson and co did to him last year he want want his legacy tarnished like that again.

1 Like

He’d be a good man to give Mane a rest on League Cup nights.

5 Likes

One of the Presidential candidates was saying that discussions had begun with Klopp. Doubt it. I’d say Klopp will do the German national side next.

Fellas saying Lionel Messi, 6 time Ballon D’Or winner, current top scorer in the Spanish league, top scorer in the Spanish league in each of the last 4 seasons, CURRENT Ballon D’Or holder and all time top goal scorer for Barcelona, La Liga and Argentina would be a “bad signing” for someone :rofl::rofl::neutral_face:

8 Likes

He’s a failure

Hes 33 and has a reputation for upsetting apple tarts

1 Like

Klopp is desperate to get out of Liverpool. He hates the city and knows the league won’t be as weak next season.

1 Like