Barcelona in Trouble

He really upset things in Barca after leading them to unprecedented success alright

1 Like

Also risk of injuries & moving away from city where he more or less lived all his life . You would want to flog a lot of jerseys for starters

They’re in some loobawn of shit at the minute

Also motivation. He looked like he was phoning it in at times recently

1 Like

You are basically playing with 10 men when without the ball. He’s know pace anymore so he can only really play a play making type role. I like to see him go to Napoli or ac Milan and inspire them to a serie a title. Something like that would be unreal.

Be alright with City. 70% of possession.

Driving the MON promotion drive at Stoke would be some challenge . The chance to prove Andy Gray wrong might prove impossible to resist

1 Like

Youre expecting him to grow tits and ref a match?

6 Likes

Could say the same with Barcelona at times. The likes of Bayern, city and PSG would destroy you.

Imo he’d ruin PSG anyway. He doesn’t fix their problems. Not really suited to inter either.

I’d say the most likely outcome is koeman is sacked and a new president is in place before October the first.

In fact @Copper_pipe can you get a price on koeman being sacked before the 1st of October?

He wouldn’t be leaving Barca if he didn’t have the motivation

They’ve recruited terribly. Not replaced big names. Messi, who scored 31 goals this season, isn’t to blame for that.

1 Like

Messi last season.

G:31 & A:26

I’d say he has a small bit in the tank left.

3 Likes

He’d want to pull his weight that lad

1 Like

The lad who is in line to be the next Barcelona president has already said if koeman wins the treble this season he’ll still sack him. He is due to get in next summer.

I’d say it’s likely this lad will be in place soon as the current president will be hounded our and messi will stay with koeman sacked before he’s had a chance.

Fellas want Messi in his own box defending for his life when he’s racking up these stats. :joy:

2 Likes

He is still a helluva player but taking him on now on the wages being bandied about is risky .

What will his next club get?

The Messi with Barcelona

or

The Messi with Argentina

1 Like

He got 3 goals in the champions league.

He only scored in 16 la liga games. The stats are padded by a couple of hat tricks and a 4 against basement dwellers and la liga filler.

Hes in decline.

1 Like

He scored against the Sevilla side Inter couldn’t beat. He scored the winner (away) against the Atletico Madrid them that handed Liverpool their arses.