Barcelona in Trouble

Are they the only 2 decent teams he scored against? Youd want more than that from your talisman.

He was disgraceful against Bayern. He quit on the pitch.

How many could all of Liverpool’s talismen manage against AM?

What is the objection to Koeman?

Koeman clearly needs to sell Messi fast. That needs to be the first thing he does. Cash in before it’s too late.

I don’t think it’s much to do with Koeman really. Bartomeu is the one everyone hates

Ah don’t draw those cunts in here will you

1 Like

He scored against Napoli, Dortmund. By any measure, the man is an absolute beast and walks onto every team on earth right now

Look he’s class. The GOAT for me. But for City it’s a short term solution to a problem they don’t have. He isn’t a replacement for aguero and he isn’t going to fix the defensive issue. Problem isn’t that side of the pitch. Getting Messi for two years might bring short term success but then he’d be gone along with Guardiola and Aguero in 2 years time. That’s a hell of a lot of rebuilding.

Messi is a failure in light blue.

No for City.

Aguero didnt pull up any trees for Argentina. Worked out ok for City. He might even get a statue

Aguero > Messi

Messi destroyed Argentina and all around him

2 Likes

He’d be great back up for Rian Brewster

1 Like

Surely Pep has proven he can manage him and he has proven he is perfect for Peps system.
City can afford him and a few new defenders if that’s what they want.
He wouldn’t fit Liverpool’s running around like mad men style. But I think you’d make him fit. He’s still the best player in the World. Not the Liverpool owners style though

That’s it, liverpool have been mentioned 3 times and like the candyman they’re going to come in and do wreck on the thread.

It was a good discussion though guys, thanks

1 Like

The anti or pro guys or both?

All of ye

Can only really see about 3 alternative options for him at present, Man City, PSG or Inter Milan. Maybe Man Utd if they renege on their new policy of signing younger players. Even PSG looks unlikely enough.

He’ll end up at City I reckon. Ferran, Txixi and Pep were involved in the best times at Barca.

Probably will. Will they offload anyone to fit him in? It’ll make it an even greater challenge for Liverpool to replicate last seasons title win if so. Messi’s stats are still hugely impressive.