BDO Darts Tournaments + News

Jamie levels it!

Both semis now going to a deciding set.

Real people, real darts.

12 dart leg from Jamie and we’re down to a deciding leg. This is the third round in a row where Wolfie has faced a deciding leg. :popcorn:

Jamie wins!

Incredible scenes! What a comeback!

Pure class from Wolfie in defeat though - you’d expect nothing less.

It’s going to be a great final and I’m giddy with excitement at the thought of it.

Anthony Dundass has a hard act to follow now in the women’s final after Marco Meijer’s flawless refereeing performance in the second men’s semi-final. Should be a cracking final between Fallon Sherrock and Anastasia Dobromyslova.

Welsh captain Martin Phillips is playing the darts we always knew he was capable of. He’s 5-2 up in the final. They’ll be singing long into the night in the Valleys tonight if he can close this out. Good to see Martin’s good friend, 2008 world champion Mark Webster, cheering him on.

Martin Phillips is the Winmau World Master 2014. :clap::clap::clap:

A 7-3 victory for the Welsh veteran over Tiptonian Jamie Hughes. As popular a winner as it’s possible to have,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM4mIlYKG9s

Jamie Hughes is the 2014 Zuiderduin Master after beating Gary Robson 5-0 in the final. A superb performance from Jamie.

What’s up next on the BDO calendar?

Quebec Open next week, pal.

Liquidation.

The new star of Canadian darts will no doubt be the star attraction.

I’ll be wishing @TheSilencer170 “bonne chance” on Twitter after he followed me yesterday. What a guy.

I stopped off in a pub in the East midlands of England on Saturday afternoon for a spot of lunch. A great crowd had gathered of every walk of life to watch the darts. The best of order was also maintained thorough out as well

Some young buck asked for thebfootball to be put on and was told to jog on. Real Darts, Real People

Yet another great moment for the world champion:

[ATTACH=full]2276[/ATTACH]

Massive night for real darts fans with the World Darts Trophy final taking place in front of a packed house in Manchester.

It’s an all-Beneluxian battle as Jeffrey de Graaf takes on Geert de Vos.

Both players are on the hockey and it’s GAME ON, with commentary being provided by the superb team of John Gwynne and the Count, Ted Hankey.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bdo-darts-2015

Some comeback here from Geert. It’s 8-8 in a race to 10. Marco Meijer doing a splendid refereeing job. Effortless counting from the Dutchman.

Unbelieveable scenes. A deciding leg.

De Vos is the Boss! A 106 outshot to clinch the title! The crowd in Manchester going mad for it (in a respectful way).

Crowd? About 100 people there.

Gutted to miss this last night. Was Belgian darts fanatic Jacky in attendance?