Be Kind

Covid seems to be getting under lads skins around here.

Some seem rational, others irrational but can we all pause to take a breather.

There seems a pattern of nastiness creeping into the place. Lads effected by Covid or lifestyle choices during the pandemic need to find better avenues to vent.

I just hope lads keep the nastiness & aggression to the posting on here and Please God don’t let those close to them become the target of their woes.

Drink is an issue for some. Look yourselves in the mirror before doing something horrible to those you love, pls.

4 Likes

I hope @The_Most_Infamous digs the head off you.

19 Likes

I hope he takes heed of the lesson here. Hate is the way of the dark side.

There’s nothing like a good dust up to clear the air. Words are for wimmin folk. Min have a dust up and it’s all done.

You reckon they should meet up and have it out?

Si senor.

Tho @The_Most_Infamous shit himself when I challenged him to a scrap a few years back.

Past their own 5k’s?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeL8EYtbVw0

Nasty thread. Real Simon Harris tones off it.

2 Likes

Internet victories are hollow mate, I was accused of being an alcoholic, a wife beater, drink driver etc by your man @carryharry on repeat for about 5 or 6 years,

The fake niceness is a bit much though, I’ll draw a line under it, no hassle.

Ball hopping included, TFK is a great place, @carryharry , just wind your neck in mate and don’t be following that cunt @myboyblue - be yourself.

1 Like

I’m shocking with written language,

Lockdowns do not suit me.

Take your advise, which is good and leave lads post away that you have been chasing for years.

I know you’ve to fill the time someway, but try and be better at it. Maybe start drinking whiskey :smile:

This place is your life after all.

1 Like

Some lads haven’t handled this pandemic well at all. You’d just hope they make it to the end.

This is the safest place for him

3 Likes

:joy: true that,

He’s not the worst of them to be fair, more a misfortune than anything.

1 Like

Two fellas in a bad way reaching out to each other, god bless TFK.

I don’t know. Any lad at home watching cartoons and posting on TFK 22 hours a day is up to something

5 Likes

to be fair not being on lockdowns didn’t suit you either

Very true.

Are you keeping well?

I guess we are all skirting around the real issue here which is what a cunt @Horsebox is in adversity

3 Likes