Belfast Town

I find it a little lacking in real flavor and flaky. Still hard beat really good whiting . People tend to gloss over it as it is relatively cheap .

1 Like
5 Likes

Good, poignant read

That’s a cracker.

Sea bass is up there

@Halfpipe @TheBlackSpot @glenshane where should I park for Corrigan Park?

I’ll take this.

Open up Google Maps there. Pull in anywhere on the Whiterock Road and stroll up/down to the pitch. Maybe park nearer the Falls Road end if you can.

Cheers pal. Did you pay a visit to Milltown Cemetery when you were up there?

This man knows. On the big days they open up parking at a college on Falls Road and then walk through the cemetery to the game but I can’t see a man organised enough to be making enquiries on a Monday morning needing to complicate matters in that way, it’s also a long enough walk. Enjoy your visit @Fagan_ODowd

1 Like

No, pal. It was more than a Stone’s throw away from the pitch.

7 Likes

Not a clue. I don’t know that area but park somewhere visible and don’t leave your laptop or man bag in the car.

Did you take @Bandage’s advice this time? Touch and go as to whether I can get up there tomorrow but hoping to. Trying to figure out parking before I head up.

I parked on the road outside Corrigan Park, Whiterock Road, the last time I was up. Car pointing North towards Turf Lodge. No problems. Got up early and went around Milltown cemetery which was very interesting.

2 Likes

Always great to be back in Belfast

3 Likes

It’s almost certainly the best city in Ireland. In another decade it’ll probably go the way of Dublin

4 Likes

I love Belfast. Great city.

Major drug problem

Where hasn’t?

1 Like

Yes but ok talking Ardoyne specifically
Mate lives on the peace line
And even in church handbags are walking out the door
No violence involved unlike other places in Belfast
Just ppl looking to get bobs for their fix

Huge house burglary increase in that area, never happened during the war