Best and Worst Signatures

yeah, I saw the Fr Ted episode and was laughing at the names and found them all written down by some nerd.

yours is shite and outdated.

[quote=“Gman”]yeah, I saw the Fr Ted episode and was laughing at the names and found them all written down by some nerd.

yours is shite and outdated.[/quote]

True enough - expect an update in the near future

will ther be a big unveiling? cant wait!!

Does mine smack of me blowing my own trumpet?
Couldn’t help it though winning such a high profile competition

I promise it’ll be done before the Cork players strike is over. I’m not sure which will be a more momentus occasion.

I think Fitzy’s quote from Dr Strangelove is fantastic to be honest, although if you haven’t seen the film it might fall a little flat. mbb’s is another outstanding quote if not a little long for a signature.

I don’t get why KIB man in his sig has bolded ‘other inferior clubs’ and left out the last word of the relevant sentence from my particular post on Willo Flood signing. It struck me as being odd but it didn’t really warrant raising…until this thread on sigs was bumped. My signature will be changing at regular intervals over the next few weeks.

I had to trim it to fit it in at that. Couldnt trim it down any further than that without losing the genius of it though.

Who knows what mine is? Anyone? [No A-Rodding]

Why is “JT = prick”. Is it his job as a professional to do all he can to be liked by City fans (who love Scholes) and Liverpool fans? Or am I missing something?

Did you say the quiet bit out loud and the loud bit quietly again?

???

JT’s great, a real stand up classy guy. Leader of men.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]

Except for my future husband of course.[/quote]

My information is there is a Mr.MGG ? ? ?

nothing stands between me and Daveeed

Becoz he’s worth it!

believe it baby!

Thanks WTB, bit dodgy about yours though! I would have problems with anyone who hasn’t seen Dr Strangelove at least 20 times, its one of the high points of cinema, utter utter brilliance from start to rather dramatic end.

I like MBB’s and Sledge’s

Actually, farmer’s is brilliant as well.

Cheers Fitzy.

Just gone and changed it now though! Another Field quote though.