Best of luck to Waterford hurlers this year

Great win for the Waterford footballers yesterday “Cian”. :clap:

In other news from Waterford I heard some thug pulled across an innocent bystander in some hurling match yesterday.

Not at the match I was at, which one are you talking about?

[quote=“Cian Foley, post: 429052”]
Not at the match I was at, which one are you talking about?
[/quote]Eoin Kelly is an innocent man,the guy just got in the way of his hurley! :unsure:

You must not have been at the Crystal Cup final where Eoin Kelly anally assaulted some Cork boyo with his hurley.

Out of the last 3 people to post onthis thread I can gaurantee I was the only one at that match yesterday. The incident you refer to has obviously been relayed to ye second hand and of course ye can’t wait to jump on the eoin Kelly bandwagon. You will find that in fact my version of events are correct.
Kelly was being obstructed and had a tussle with a ucc player, he went out over the sideline and was struck by a cork mentor. FACT!!!just because that’s not what u wantto heR doesn’t make it any different. Gwan Kelly ya legend boy…

tinkers!

[quote=“Cian Foley, post: 429055”]
Out of the last 3 people to post onthis thread I can gaurantee I was the only one at that match yesterday. The incident you refer to has obviously been relayed to ye second hand and of course ye can’t wait to jump on the eoin Kelly bandwagon. You will find that in fact my version of events are correct.
Kelly was being obstructed and had a tussle with a ucc player, he went out over the sideline and was struck by a cork mentor. FACT!!!just because that’s not what u wantto heR doesn’t make it any different. Gwan Kelly ya legend boy…
[/quote]Would you also be a supporter of Kerrys Paul Galvin?

LMAO :smiley: You’ve really saved this place

It doesn’t matter how many Eoin Kelly hit now does it? He’s still out.

So who’s captain?

Oh before I forget and you make a tit of yerself: Lt Stephen Molumphy will not be available until July. At the earliest.

I heard Kelly struck first, and I have no reason to doubt the honesty of this true GAA Follower, you on the other hand seem to be a very underhand and biased character. even with that, you do seem to agree that Kelly struck a violent blow which is unnerving.

Woman! It’s obvious you have an unhealthy fascination with this years Waterford captain but the information you have on steve is incorrect. You can spread this information to your immature mates who with yourself insure fawn over the chap each time he graces the field. How does it feel to male a proper tit out of yourself again?

Thank fuck theres one team in Waterford with a winning menatality, well done the Waterford footballers, come back Brick, this is your home.

Traveller you mean… And what have they got to do with anything?

Well I never refuse.

anyway

I’ll think you’ll find that that TOD has been extended. In fact its has also expanded.

Unless of course mitigating circumstances, like Midgie’s resting schedule till March cock up is deemed more important to the National Interest.

I’m interested in Waherfurds Captain’s cause you were asked Days ago by Tip who they were.

You still haven’t answered. Well correctly that is.

Get a life… Or a vibrator or something

a c’mon Cian, 'sur take another shot

Ye’ll never win an AI with that type of attack

Showie but not the real thing.

Fuck me; I’ve just explained Waherfurd: Showie but not the real thing.

Quiet pleased with how Waterford have gone in the last couple of games, and a few nice players showing well, Liam Lawlor at full back in particular. Brick was very good again, and Kevin Moran played well at centre forward. Gary Hurney should have went to Leitrim where he would have been more use, with him they might have a shout for Div4 even though Lmk will be very strong.

Yesterdays match was poor though, and kelly sending off was harsh, even though I only saw the pull from a distance, I was over the far side on the bank, but he did connect with the ball. UCC had enough wides in the first half to win two mathces.

Cian, give it a rest, you are making a lepjack of yourself.

What went on with Kelly, Hangblaa?

I told ya already above ya gowl

again

LMAO
'Tis Priceless you are Cian

Absolutely Priceless

Bondage should pay you a signing on bonus.

From where I was.

Kelly picked up the ball near the line, two UCC players were hanging out of him fouling him, Kelly dropped the ball between them and pulled, drove the ball up the line, but also broke the hurley off one of them. UCC selector was about 3 yadrs away, looked like he ran in an gave Kelly a dunt… melee ensued, mainly handbags. All cleared after about 30 seconds and Kelly got red, no other action taken.

Ref was fairly chronic, Richardson from Limerick, seen him a few times and normally poor, was miles off the pace of the game and the pace was shocking slow !