Best of luck to Waterford hurlers this year

Hey Tip

You’re a Gowl :lol:

fuck I can’t stop laughing

Mystic Meg told me the Mars in my month would cause much mirth

Yo Cian.

I am not blind & I saw your post and yet I choose to ask Hangblaa what happened. What does that indicate to you? Perhaps that I regard you as a tool? A luadar maybe? Beneath me certainly.

I note you’re pitiful attempts at insults also. They are just what I expected from you - lame, boring and unimaginative. How excruciatingly inept as a poster you are proving to be. I see little scope for improvement either as it seems you are living permanantly in a schoolyard, among you’re peers.

Run along now Cian, and think twice before attempting another excursion into the jungle deep next time.

:lol:

Mad Cow

Yo stonethrower… Bite me

Tipper wiping the floor here with “Cian”, embarrassing, especially when compared to MGG’s attempts previously.

This shit of mentors getting involved in rows is getting really embarrassing at this stage. Kelly should know better though. There’s no excuse for getting sent off in this mickey mouse competition. Will he get a ban now?

Yes, he’ll get a ban all right but I agree completely with Fran on these mentors embarrassing themselves. They should be banned from the sideline for a concerted period of time if they engage in that shite.

Indeed, the ability to land the expression “run along” is a unique skill.

It’s all in the delivery.

True I’ve been deeply upset by tippers hurtful comment yesterday and to think he has the backing of a Protestant from Laois makes it so much worse. I think I’ll have to consider whether I’ll keep posting here or not such is my hurt

Jaysus Locke won’t like being called a Laois man. This is awful internetting from you “Cian”.

Funny post that, even readable. The schpellin’ and gram’mur’s not your usual either.
So where’s Cian today?

Was in ballyduff in west Waterford last night for a gaa meeting and low and behold who should I come across but the bould steve molomphy, freshly back from his tour of duty and looking forward to taking up the captaincy of the Waterford senior hurling team. Funny that, according to your goodself he won’t be back till July? What ya make of that then?difference between me and u when it comes to Waterford is that I know what I’m talking about ?

Game,set and the match Cian Foley! :clap: :wacko:

Yeah the lads are back from Chad.
I know a few of the lads who were over there.

I’ll give you a choice Cian

Pick one

The peace keeping mission, initially for 4 months but now extended to end in June 2010 has also been expanded for the remaining 4 months. According to you, Lt Stephen Molumphy has “apparently” been relieved of his command in Chad for more important National Matters; Like introducing manners into the Waherfurd Dressing room.

Or

I cast, I caught, I gutted.

Careful now.

Get a room you two…

You put a lot of hassle on yourself just to prove a point to an anonymous poster on the internet. Be careful Cian

Fresh form teh high of winning the Waterford Crystal Cup, the hurlers take on dublin in Walsh park on Sunday. Teh footballers are 2 from 2 at the minute, so the pressure is on.

Dublin have been going well in Walsh cup, and have a strong team out. Waterford are missing 8 likely chmpionship 15 contenders so dont really fancy them here. (Dubs at 6/4 is a decent bet)

Team is…

Clinton Hennessy
Jerome Meagher
Liam Lawlor
Noel Connors
Dec Pendergast
Michael Walsh
James Murray
Richie Foley
Jamie Nagle
Maurice Shanahan
Kevin Moran