Betfred Cup Final 2018 ☘

Continuing with the same team apart from the expected keeper switch.

How much did Celtic get for Armstrong?

7 or 8m. He only had a year left on his contract and wasn’t going to renew so it was a reasonable fee.

Thanks. Bargain for Southampton then. He’ll move on again if he maintains his form

Hughes bizarrely didn’t play him much or in his natural position until recently. Good player but he doesn’t always keep his form. Couldn’t really get into the Celtic team last season other than as cover.

Sorry for interrupting your warm up @Rocko. Can you please post after 10 minutes and let me know how the game is going. My plan is to leave it them then hammer Celtic in the first half handicap. It’s 7/2 now but hoping for 5s or so

First 3 minutes were all Aberdeen but Celtic on top since. Rogic clipped the post from distance and Celtic look sharp now.

1 Like

Ta. Took 11/2 on first half handicap and a saver on Celtic-1

Some save from Bain there though the flag was up.

Forrest should have done better with that. The ball across to Sinclair was on. Maybe he’s bemused at getting booked earlier.

Bad head knock there. Boyata and GMS both look in trouble. Then medical guys ambling on while the players are frantically shouting at them to hurry up.

Boyata on his feet. GMS hasn’t moved.

Cccchhhrrriissstttiiieeeee

1 Like

Boyata (being ridiculously booed) with a smashing ball over the top to Christie who made a great run off Shinnie. Saved first time but smashed home the rebound.

Are they not managing to make the boo sound correctly?

That was a really good finish in the end off balance.

1 Like

I was meaning to post earlier that I could see Christie scoring against the Dons having spent the last two seasons on loan there.

Commentator’s eye.

1 Like

Rogic has started this half horribly

Penalty.