Betfred Cup Final 2018 ☘

Outside the box. Bit clumsy as much as anything. Shit refereeing

Saved. Some save actually.

Need to put them away here. Huge chance for Sinclair there after brilliant run by McGregor.

Dallas has no control over this game. Ridiculous shit.

Workmanlike in the end.

Edouard very frustrating.

Sinclair was poor today, seems to have lost a yard of pace and he was never the quickest to begin with.

McGregor, Tierney and Christie were out stand out performers. Rogic made some lovely contributions in the first half.

Glad we didn’t win due to that ‘peno’…

1 Like

Enjoyed that. Aside from the pelanty miss, Celtic missed plenty of opportunities to put the game beyond them. Some frustrating breaks with men over and players not releasing the ball, being greedy or picking the wrong pass. McGregor and Christie were really good and Benkovic is a class act.

He was quiet in the first half. Did badly in the second half with our chance but I think he was ok generally and carried it well enough, though everyone made poor decisions on the break.

The pace comment is odd. Whatever about now, he’s always been a quick player.

He doesn’t have the pace to get away from players. Even that club footed neanderthal Considine recover a few yards on him in the first half.

You think Sinclair was never quick. That’s just weird.

Not really no, he never had blistering pace. He had a nice trick and quick feet but he never really had pace that could hurt you. It’s relative, maybe you think he had pace because he was sprinting past a Darren McGregor or Clint Hill but he never really had pace that could hurt you.

2 Likes

I hope Tierney stays a one club man.

Class :clap:

What a guy

1 Like

Bizarre rewriting of history there. His pace has been one of his best attributes. He was famous for his pace when he was breaking through.

I’m not rewriting anything, Sinclair is not a pacey player and never has been, he has quick feet, he’s a good dribbler and he can drop a shoulder but he’s not the type of player who will burn a defender with his pace, not even at SPL level.