Big, Big Month For Celtic - Part II

No Sledge.

Sometimes you’d get a third ‘big’ in there depending on fixtures.

The month of June, after the season’s ended, when the players are on holidays or playing with their countries and the prior to the opening of the summer transfer window, would only merit a single ‘big’.

The holy goalie is always on holidays

Heard a rumour about the great man today.

What’s he up to now? Come on, for those of us too lazy to go on the huddleboard.

That he didn’t actually have any knee operation after the home Man Utd game and was basically told to go away and get his head together for a couple of weeks. Then the pictures emerged of him gargling it up, tonguing the new bird he dumped his wife for and smoking cigars.

[quote=“KIB man”]Eh because Im Irish and actually support the Irish team (unlike your good self) and therefore care more how the players are playing, their attitudes etc. I really couldnt care less bout Chimbonda. Keane on the other hand is a talented player who plays for a team I care about - our national football team (unlike you) and imo due to some idiotic flaws in his game is not performing for Ireland the way that he should. I think his attitude stinks at times for Ireland too and it is an insult that he is captain of the side due to this. The ‘blood boil’ reference aptly describes my frustration in watching him play for Ireland knowing he could be so much better. If he was genuinely shit I couldnt care.

Cheers for the English lesson in your second point. Here, Ashley Young is an excellent crosser of the ball off either foot. That ok?

Again the third point is taken out of context. Your speciality. Lennon was outstanding the last time I watched him v Blackburn. As clearly stated in my post I believe Lennon and McGeady possess similar flaws in their play. I think McGeady has talent as I have stated numerous times but some of his performances for Ireland have been ‘McShane esque’ in their quality. A point that you or Rock have failed to explain. He has 20 caps and 0 goals for our national team by the way. Then again you probably dont care.[/quote]

So part of “supporting” the Irish team is despising Robbie Keane! Well I’ve heard it all from you now. It’s precisely because you (claim to) support Ireland that you should prefer Keane to Chimbonda. Utter idiot.

Some quality reading errors there too. A racist, illiterate, numerically challenged, hypermarket loyalist. Think I have you pigeon-holed now.

Also rock you never corrected KIB in that you do indeed support Ireland despite him saying you don’t. Understand why you didn’t pick him up on it though as if you were to correct everything he said, you would be here all day.

Eh turned out he misread everything and thought he was talking to Bandage. Just your average simpleton.

They weren’t cigars :slight_smile:

They sure didn’t look like it sledge.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

The Holy Druggie

Hes obviously under the influence of something 24/7. A top class player playing in the SPL. He may aswell smoke a few joints and bang some sluts and take the piss out of the club/PLC that employ him.

Sorry Father

[quote=“therock67”]So part of “supporting” the Irish team is despising Robbie Keane! Well I’ve heard it all from you now. It’s precisely because you (claim to) support Ireland that you should prefer Keane to Chimbonda. Utter idiot.

Some quality reading errors there too. A racist, illiterate, numerically challenged, hypermarket loyalist. Think I have you pigeon-holed now.[/quote]

To the point and succint as always Rock. With the pics of Jewish kids your the kind of character that would know all about pigeon holes

Oh, I’m not criticising him. I like his rebellious nature. I think you referred to Paul McGrath as ‘God’ earlier. Did you resent it when he often went AWOL at Villa and consider him to be taking the piss?

Top class?

Right.

“Under the influence”, was it?

Wash your mouth out. Do ya not know there is priests on here, false gods and all that.

Met McGrath out in Galway a few years ago, nice man. Had a few in him.

Tried to score Appendage’s wife in a pub in Wexford when pissed a couple of years ago too.

Ya, whats she like? Even with drink in him should he have bothered?

He lives in Ferns somewhere doesnt he