Big, Big Month For Celtic - Part II

Fair play to Strachan. Im sure Fergie did the same kind of thing to him at their time at Aberdeen and United and now he is doing the same thing at Celtic. Players have to respect the manager. If its true what Aiden said then the ban is justified.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Crisis averted. Niall McGinn has officially signed. From the official site:

Paddyā€™s made two substitute appearances and been on the pitch for about 6 minutes in total![/quote]

Will this lad be booed for the occupied 6 the next time he togs out for them?

Part of football management is dealing with many different characters, some of whom you donā€™t get on with. That said, itā€™s important to recognise those who are crucial to the teamā€™s succes and you need to man manage them nonetheless.

Itā€™s not just a matter of surrounding yourself with inferior ā€˜yesā€™ men and playing them all the time because they meekly accept everything you say.

What kind of a manager is someone who canā€™t deal with being challenged anyway? Strachanā€™s banned a player and the club are publicising it on the website when it should be sorted out in-house. These are self-inflicted wounds ahead of two crucial away games, including a derby.

Itā€™s a load of balls.

Just catching up on the Sunday papers now and I see quotes from Samaras paying Maradona and Zidane the ultimate compliment:

Samaras was so impressed by McGeady in the victory over Villarreal that he applauded him off the field when he was substituted. ā€œHe can provide that extra-special spark you need on big European nights. He could play anywhere in the world, for any club. He is a player who can produce magic moments. He is unique. We had one Maradona, we had one Zidane. There is only one McGeady.ā€

Holy shite-only finding out about this now as I was away from any info all day. Mate just rang me a while ago and I thought he was taking the piss about McGeady being fined and suspended, missing the huns game.
Unbelievable. Strachan has had it in for McGeady for a while I think and it looks like this is the final straw. The relationship between them both is untenable so one will have to go.
I hope itā€™s WGS.

Fook Celtic, fook this and fook you.

Grow the fuck up.

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]Fook Celtic, fook this and fook you.

Grow the fuck up.[/quote]

Hood hoint hand hell hade Hlano.

Hfk hupports Haiden HcGeady - how ho huck hourself.

What do you mean you support him? How exactly are you doing this. Is the little ginger fuck going to care what you think. This is sad.

I think McGeady should get out of Celtic. Heā€™s grossly underpaid.

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]What do you mean you support him? How exactly are you doing this. Is the little ginger fuck going to care what you think. This is sad.

I think McGeady should get out of Celtic. Heā€™s grossly underpaid.[/quote]

If the little ginger fuck hears the entire away support chanting McGeadyā€™s name at upcoming fixtures then heā€™ll know where he stands. Iā€™ll be taking part in this to show my solidarity with McGeady. Iā€™ll also leave him a message of support on his icons website and I might buy him a Christmas present and send it to the training ground.

newstalk talking about this soon.

the minute mcgeady called his manager a prick then he was fucked

I really donā€™t see how cursing to somebody in a football environment is that big a deal.

its disrespectful to do it to your manager - imagine some young player breaking into the utd team who has potential but is arrogant calling fergie a prick - how long would he last

Think there have been problems between the two for some time now. Strachanā€™s non selection of him in some games has been baffling. He is a no win situation here with McGeady. McGeady is someone who has shown a fantastic attitude when playing for Celtic unlike some of his teammates and to think that he is now being so heavily punished is hard to understand. I want Strachan gone now. He lost the dressingroom a while back but now he will lose a big percentage of fans.

mcgeady has been fairly shit this year, he was terrible vs the huns in the last game & i dont think he has ever played well at ibrox

wgs has won three in a row & still a certain element want him out- they are using this to attack him but in reality he is in the right here-

broadfoot pissed on mcgeady in the last game -thats how bad it got

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]mcgeady has been fairly shit this year, he was terrible vs the huns in the last game & i dont think he has ever played well at ibrox

wgs has won three in a row & still a certain element want him out- they are using this to attack him but in reality he is in the right here-

broadfoot pissed on mcgeady in the last game -thats how bad it got[/quote]

yeah he was shit that game but he was superb last year. i have wanted strachan out for a while. he has been up against a woeful rangers side and failed miserably in last year or so bar a good end to last season when rangers bottled it hugely. at times during the last year we have been shambolic. without mcgeady strachan could well have been sacked last year.

he won 3 in a row against a far better rangers team than the one that the idolised oā€™neil lost titles to

some celtic fans (DB) would rather celtic lose the league if it meant he left

Chesney Out

McGeady segment now on Newstalk.

what did it say

hopefully this is the turning point for mcgeadys season & he has a good 2nd half with celtic