Big, Big Month For Celtic - Part IV

[quote=“Bandage”]I don’t know NCC. I suppose it could be that they don’t think the lads will make it. Maybe we nabbed them from Hertha before they signed official professional forms - again, only speculating here.

There’s a disturbing rumour on a few Celtic boards that ex-hun and scheidt Motherwell midfielder Stephen Hughes has agreed to join on a Bosman in the summer.[/quote]

Now that would be a disaster. He’s fucking shite.

The Daily Ranger apparently have the ‘inside story’ on the Boruc/McGeady incident in tomorrow’s edition. They’re upping the sensationalism ahead of the derby and, according to The Ranger:

• The dressing room is in turmoil.
  • McGeady called Boruc a ‘fat prick’.
  • Artur threw a punch, but missed, and it was broken up.
  • Artur then attacked McGeady in the dressing room an hour later and smacked him a few.
  • The other players are raging with Artur for this cheap, pre-meditated attack.
  • Strachan has lost all control over the players and is seeking permission from the top brass to hit Artur with the biggest fine in club history (in excess of the usual maximum permitted fine).

Not the two players I’d want to take sides between but if I’d to lose one of them I’d keep Aiden every time. Artur’s a legend but Aiden’s an inspiration.

McGeady has some mouth on him though, he’s forever getting booked and had that row with Lennon before and then the thing with Strachan. It’s class when he uses it good effect though like the digs at the huns at the PFA awards and after the Dundee United game last season.

the record will use anything to have a pop at Celtic this week -

I’d go for Boruc over McGeady.*

• But I think it’s completely out of order if he attacked McGeady after well after the initial spat.

I’m sure there’ll be another run of stories before the weekend and I’m surprised they’ve never went for the jugular and combined their two most hated figures into one story like this before.

Stephen Fucking Hughes though - that better be a pisstake.

Maybe Boruc thought it was high time to beat some sense into the little Runt. Not too many accounts of any senior players standing up for him.
Boruc hasnt given a shit since the the World Cup. He’s been taking the piss out of Glasgow Celtic since. To be fair he has probably gone stale and needs a new challenge.
McGeady is a little mouthy prick. To say he has lost focus this season is an understatement. Hopefully he can deliver on the international stage tomorrow and attract a team better than Middlesboro to show an interest in him in the summer.

[quote=“KIB man”]Maybe Boruc thought it was high time to beat some sense into the little Runt. Not too many accounts of any senior players standing up for him.
Boruc hasnt given a shit since the the World Cup. He’s been taking the piss out of Glasgow Celtic since. To be fair he has probably gone stale and needs a new challenge.
McGeady is a little mouthy prick. To say he has lost focus this season is an understatement. Hopefully he can deliver on the international stage tomorrow and attract a team better than Middlesboro to show an interest in him in the summer.[/quote]

McGeady abuse… check
Glasgow Celtic… check
Middlesboro… check
EPL mention… check
Predictable KIB Man horrible effort at a windup… check

[quote=“therock67”]McGeady abuse… check
Glasgow Celtic… check
Middlesboro… check
EPL mention… check
Predictable KIB Man horrible effort at a windup… check[/quote]

A Glasgow Celtic fan failing to see the wood from the trees …Check:D

who are glasgow celtic ?

They play up in Scotland. You may not have heard of them. They attract Irish supporters with delusional ideas of what being Irish represents.

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]Rock the following might interest you

LEAGUE CUP FINAL SHOWDOWN!
CELTIC V RANGERS - 15TH MARCH 2009
CO-OPERATIVE INSURANCE CUP FINAL

PLATINUM PACKAGE IN NUMBER 7

Match Ticket
Car Parking at Celtic Park
Champagne Reception (served at 12.30pm)
Official match day programme
Souvenir gift
4-Course fine dining with choice wine list
Complimentary pre-match bar from 12.30pm (waiter/waitress service)
Transfer by coach to & from the National Stadium
Hot fork buffet on return to Celtic Park
Pay bar facility available
A chance to meet and have photographs taken with Celtic Icons!
Pre match discussion with Celtic Icons
Matchday betting

The price of this package is 200 + VAT per person

GOLD PACKAGE IN THE KERRYDALE SUITE / NORTH LOUNGES

Match Ticket
Car Parking at Celtic Park
Official match day programme
Souvenir gift
3 course carvery meal
Complimentary pre-match bar from 12.30pm (waiter/waitress service)
Transfer by coach to & from the National Stadium
Finger buffet on return to Celtic Park
Post match entertainment & pay bar facility available
A chance to meet and have photographs taken with Celtic Icons!
Matchday betting

The price of this package is 165 + VAT per person[/quote]

DB you’ve done these packages before. Is the hot fork buffet v the finger buffet enough of a difference to persuade us to go platinum instead of gold?

the one we done before was crap after the game- food was shit-the pay bar facility was crap- the band was crap & the room it was in was crap

Sounds like a GGA event!

[quote=“therock67”]DB you’ve done these packages before. Is the hot fork buffet v the finger buffet enough of a difference to persuade us to go platinum instead of gold?

[/quote]

In a word No - id stick with the Gold Rock.

The only food at these buffets where ive gone back for seconds was the breakfast before trips to ibrox. now that is sensational.

Your persistance is admirable. I don’t think anyone’s bothered with it though.

Not many have Setanta these days Bandy. You still responded anyway :rolleyes:

Ah, I gathered you were gagging for a response. Like a child trying to get their father’s attention when he’s busy watching the horse racing.

As an aside, and it’s slightly off topic - who do you think will win the cup game this weekend between Liverpool Everton and Birmingham Aston Villa? :rolleyes:

[quote=“Bandage”]Ah, I gathered you were gagging for a response. Like a child trying to get their father’s attention when he’s busy watching the horse racing.

As an aside, and it’s slightly off topic - who do you think will win the cup game this weekend between Liverpool Everton and Birmingham Aston Villa? :rolleyes:[/quote]

The inital cup draw was Liverpool/Everton v Doncaster/Aston Villa?

Lots of people refer to Glasgow Celtic. I dont see the problem with it.

I’m not that bothered about the Cup game at the weekend. Reckon we should rest a few. Barry is missing anyway.

Dont Setanta show the over hyped and much maligned EPL?

[quote=“Bandage”]I’d go for Boruc over McGeady.*

• But I think it’s completely out of order if he attacked McGeady after well after the initial spat.

I’m sure there’ll be another run of stories before the weekend and I’m surprised they’ve never went for the jugular and combined their two most hated figures into one story like this before.

Stephen Fucking Hughes though - that better be a pisstake.[/quote]

The Stephen Hughes reference made me think of watching this lad a few weeks ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Miller

It’s hilarious. You’d wanna see him waddling around the pitch, massive arse on him. He was also laughably shit on the ball.