Birds

On this thread, please post examples of their stupidity and/or general behaviour that makes you laugh.

I’ll start:

Crying uncontrollably when they fail their driving test.

ordering a big take-away etc and ordering diet coke with it as they are on a diet…

crying while watching tv…

getting thick because someone is wearing the same top, skirt, shoes etc as them…

getting sour because the fella they rode last night said he would text her but never did…(i love that)

Thinking that EVERYTHING is a big deal and generally that the world revolves around them…

A bit of a generalisation here but most have a rubbish taste in music…

If I ever came across a bird (!) with a good taste in music beyond your usual Venga Boys then I would marry her*

*certain other criteria must also be satisified

1 Like

what are the other criteria farmer…

This is one I always find hilarious with birds:

Being secretly delighted when one of their friends gets dumped but spending a full weekend over in her house comforting her as she spends a good 72-hours crying about it.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]A bit of a generalisation here but most have a rubbish taste in music…

If I ever came across a bird (!) with a good taste in music beyond your usual Venga Boys then I would marry her*

*certain other criteria must also be satisified[/quote]

tip into whelans there some tuesday night Farmer and youl find plenty women with good taste in music, a nice wooly jumper and an arse the size of tipperary if thats what your into

1 Like

Getting insanely jealous if one of their friends has a new hairstyle or clothes or something that improves their appearance and then blatantly refusing to acknowledge or complement them about it.

1 Like

thinking their life is a mirror image of Sex and the City or some other shite on TV (desperate houswives, greys anatomy etc).

One bird I was with thought the curly haired one on sex and the city was a real god. Thought lads found her really attractive (eh, bent up nose, stupid looking frizzy hair and wears ridiculous clothes, soon shut her up) and how independant and succesful she was without needing a man to depend on. When I pointed out how the whole lot of them revolve around trying to find a man or making idiots out of themselves to be with some man she didnt take it too well.

*must point out I dont really mind watching desperate housewives too much, but by god I cant stand that Sex and the City muck. Missus hates it too luckily enough.

Giving condescending comments:

Meant to tell you all about this, happened last week.

The venue; Subway
Time; lunch
Players; Me and two good looking birds in the queue behind me (chicks know chicks and all that). Ugly bird at the counter that works with fit birds.
Conversation between the two birds; “doesn’t Mary’s new hairdo really suit her” “oh it does, she’s STUNNING, absolutely STUNNING”
Conclusion; the fit birds are really saying to themselves well I’m a fit bird and she’s a munter but I better say to this other cunt here beside me that she looks well even though I know, she knows, the bloke ahead of us knows, the Slovakian birds behind the counter know that she’s one ugly bird and I don’t want to be the one who says it coz who will love me and how come Jim in accounts won’t text me after I let him rip the goother out of me after the bowling night the other night and then there’s this other bitch here beside me, who does she think she is with her make up and her straight hair and I wonder what hair straightener she uses, Christ did I leave my one on this morning…anyway, better keep saying STUNNING…

But in saying that Birds are okay…

I agree Locke - they’re good at being fake in general.

Another thing that makes me laugh is when they proclaim to be ‘so over’ their ex-boyfriend yet then spend approximately 3 hours every evening cyber-stalking him via Facebook, My Space and Bebo before locking themselves into their rooms and crying when they read a flirty message on his page from another girl.

Covering themselves with fake-tan prior to a night-out when it’s their heads they should be concerning themselves with.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]A bit of a generalisation here but most have a rubbish taste in music…

*certain other criteria must also be satisified[/quote]

Agreed Farmer, there’s too many stupid, fooking hotpants wearing, destroy your head with their accent, think they’re great at karaoke WKD birds in Irish society. Get yourself down to the Oak (mind your head) or any Camden Street boozer and you’ll find birds into proper music, don’t mind Dancarter some of them are lookers.

I hate the way they complain about not being enough women in certain job professions. It’s fuckin simple ladies, the best person gets the job, if that happens to be a man then tough shit. Do you see me complaining when most of the childcare profession is dominated by women!

That’s why I included the caveat.

It is impossible to find a hot bird with good music taste*

*Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol and Mr Brightside by The Killers does not constitute good music taste

Remember chatting to a bird ages ago about some album or other and she seemed like she genuinely knew her stuff. I then referred to a song on the album and she said ‘I don’t know any of the names of the songs only their numbers on the CD’…

Birds pretending to know/care about football is another one as well…

I was on the number 2 bus from Sandymount to Town this evening, and about fifteen birds got on at Ringsend Village. They were going to see a chick flick or some shite. Anyway one of the birds shouted to her mate “Karen was at this last night, she was balling at the end of it”, Sharon goes “ah shite, and here I am wearin’ bleedin’ mascara and I’m going to end up balling crying by the end of it”. Fecking thick, it’s not a bloody funeral!

I was on the Cliff walk this evening in Dunmore when I saw a beautiful sight. A kestrel hovering for what must have been at least a minute before diving down the cliff - for what I couldn’t see.

7 Likes

What a journey @Bandage has been on

:clap:

4 Likes

He’s the president of the TFK misogyny crew.

I’m flexible in my views. Always have been, may or may not always will be.

Two Falcons took nest on top of the local castle this summer. Its drawn great attention, apparently there isn’t a pigeon left in the locality.

1 Like