Bitch-age & Bitch-mouse

All Ireland final thread?

:joy: :joy: :joy:
:clap:

mainly the Kilkenny thread I think. @rocko deleted everything because @bandage (Bitch-age :rofl: ) got hammered.

1 Like

He’s certainly kept abreast of things by his many friends anyway.

Donald Trump tried to buy TFK but @Rocko told him to fuck off

1 Like

They’ve been trying to silence the truthers all week. I think the revelation @Bandage only got a B in Leaving Cert English was the final straw

He got a haircut today, to add to the trimmings he got recently.

6 Likes

Pass or Honours?

Pass

Are the rumours true? He got less than 475 points in the leaving?

He’s working on a facebook post saying a shite leaving cert wont hold you back doing great in life

1 Like

Ordinary level

Deserves far more likes

1 Like

Am I?

I rather think you might be a far more accurate example, given the schoolboy error of allowing a reference to Bishop Berkeley to send you off on an agenda-betraying spaff about Kilkenny.

You are a self-regarding dimwit and no amount of echo chamber fluffing with your matey mates will change this truth.

2 Likes

You are a real nasty piece of work. One of the many pleasures of being so oceanically smarter than you is the ability to elicit a statement of your nastiness from yourself. On your own admission, you got a horn at RH leaving the field because he had been struck in the face. You hate Kilkenny, which is an attempt, I suppose, by a person with no personality to give himself a personality. No luck there, though.

Imagine trying to piggyback on a Tipp All Ireland… The regular Tipp lads, in fairness, are crying with laughter. And the Tippo piggyback soon turns into something quite else, way of these things.

You said it. And now everyone knows it.

5 Likes

Oooft

Ah here, all you could offer your mates was a supportive blub and quiver.

Give it a break. You are not up to it, big time.

1 Like

If you were as smart as you think you are you wouldn’t feel the need to spend as much time telling people how much smarter than them you are

4 Likes

@Malarkey old pal, why are so many of your recent tweets being covered for unsuitable content?

What are twitter trying to hide?