Bitch-age & Bitch-mouse

Did it take you long to come up with that pearl?

Then again, grit is not a million miles removed from dog shit.

About 5 seconds

Pat Shortt has ruined your life :laughing:

HEADSHOT, POOR @anon61878697

5 Likes

Is it not enough to have Sid and the yank ruining every second fucking thread here without this shit as well

A lot of truth being told here

2 Likes

cc @Malarkey

2 Likes

:popcorn:

Pat is tremendous fun

1 Like

Great banter from Shortt.

I suppose we’ll be referred to as morbid dog shitters now

Mighty banter from Pat

Ah no, I have ruined your self image. Whisper: they all know.

Like all decent Tipp people – namely, County Tipperary minus Tippos – I think Shortt-age’s lack of respect for the Tipperary jersey is disgusting (and I even see sections of Sewerview are now agreeing with me, which is really saying something). And make no mistake: it was the Tipperary jersey Shortt-age was disrespecting, not the Kilkenny one.

You stay living in your dog shit world. And do hurry back to Sewerview. They are keeping a toadstool dewy for you.

1 Like

Yes, he really is a banter machine.

Pat Shortt is not a hurling man, that is plain to see, he’d be one of those apes a few years back making ice bucket challenge videos and posting it on the internet looking for attention. An awful fool of man who is letting down proper Tipperary supporters

4 Likes

Flesh that out a bit mate

I have no time for the majority of the weirdos on PV, you’d fit in well on a Kilkenny version, weirdos who think intercounty hurling is life and death

are they still looking for a subscription fee for incestview?

No. But you will need a character reference. :joy:

Lads like you hang on my every word. Engaging with me must make ye lads feel like ye actually have a personality. But I do not mind, being a pleasant patient sort of fellow.

There are lads here who will be quoting phrases of mine and sentences of mine from recent days 12 and 15 years from now. Need I say more?

Untrue about Twitter, so far as I am aware. Then again, so much of your life is about untruth.

1 Like

That assessment might approximate to Theodor Adorno’s take.

You got such a chasing over there that you deleted your account. @noddy made shit of you.

1 Like

Not to burst your bubble mate but they quote some guy called Kev from years ago and he can hardly string 2 words together.

4 Likes