Bleeding Radiators

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:.
Well done @Julio_Geordio.

Elementary

8 Likes

I haven’t decided what my next task will be. Maybe some sort of woodwork

You’re on fire today pal

II’m mid way through a wood project myself. I have a metal gate on the side of the house that the dog manages to get under and duly go missing.
I’ve drilled out holes and bolted timber batons to the gate and am now awaiting delivery of 200 ft of 4"x3/4" cladding timber, I’m going to run the timber right down to ground level to block up the gap where the dog escapes. It will also look better too.
I’m quite proud of myself so far.
Mrs Bradley had fears ( justified) that I’d do a farm relief job on it and she’d see 8’ stakes driven into the lawn and house.
However it’s a nice tidy dainty townie job so far.

3 Likes

battens

2 Likes

Battens ?
Fuck. They’re bolted on now anyway. They went up as batons, they’ll do the same job I hope.

2 Likes

None of that happened.

3 Likes

I believe you buddy. I’m also very proud of you. :blush:

Had this done in last 6 months. Just ring the electrician and he’ll come out and take out the oven and replace the element. Took him about 40 minutes. No bother at all really.

:rollseyes:

Thanks for that, never would have guessed I could ring an electrician

2 Likes

You haven’t hands to wipe your arse, pal. Just trying to save you some grief from the missus.

When you stand inside the oven and look up, what do you see?

13 Likes

That’s a bit low in fairness.

1 Like

Ah it went right out over his head

1 Like

YouTube usually has some handy English chap that will walk you through this job.

1 Like

Funnily enough I fixed a leak at the back of my washing machine using that chap only lst night.

There is a very very high standard of handy man on the mainland. There is a couple of English boys on the YouTube who can show you how to do practically everything around your home. All sound men too.

2 Likes

I’ve a cabinet we got made in China that had shit hinges. Doors came off and I need to put new hinges on. Simple enough but is there any knack or anything to make sure the doors meet flush at the right point?