Boggers

Tis quare bad alright.

Just because he did his job against Shannon now Puke. Its not his fault they think they are above the law, and can’t control themselves.

Have you seen George Clancy ref kev…Shannon weren’t the first and won’t be the last to b blackguarded by him…Terrible ref…

Numerous times, i’ve seen him make a few mistakes as well, but who doesn’t? Its commonly enough known that if you mouth to him, and consistantly get onto him, or a captain does, he turns against teams. Rugby reffing is that way. There are alot of things to admire about rugby referees, but their different interpretations of the rules are as farcical as anything in GAA. But rugby teams generally accept that you have to play the referee, figure out what his bugbears are etc.

Shannon don’t seem to be getting that, and they have picked him out as the reason. This led to a 15 year old in his club getting head butted by some Shannon knacker parent/coach. Thats fucking ridiculous to let things go that far. And shows lack of discipline, control and intelligence on Shannons part.

allegedly so kevin.

Did they make it up so?

dont know but if it was as simple as ‘adult haeadbuts u15 player during a match’ why arent the guards involved?

I’m led to believe they are.

they may have been initially but im led to believe not any more.

Boggers, how I despise you so.

You’d want to go see someone about your self loathing, its sad to see.

Pay out?

As a Wexican you will appreciate the power of the “bag” “medals” “upside” “head” quote Bandage.

New Galtee ad featuring pork farmers from around the country.

Disgraceful stuff.

Genocidal maniac value.

Interviews with Kevin Moran and Maurice Shanahan on TG4 there.

Fucking hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHHRPH4HQeQ

Meant to post that somewhere before. A truly awful 15seconds of film…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kxuld2KCOE

I could only understand four words in that Dunph, “hat, flags, scarves or headbands”, do you know what the rest of it was about?