Boggers

Something about riding their fathers and brothers, didn’t quite make out the dialect they were speaking in though…

I could give you a hand translating it if you want Dunph?
I’ve become almost fluent in the language due to my frequent visits to the dark side.

I picked up a word in there like “Flinches” or “Finches” but to be honest i have no interest in what they have to say…

You are lucky to be living in Tournafulla which would be one of the furthest points in Limerick away from Tipperary.

Chalk it down.

:clap:
legends, one and all!!

boggers, the hearbeat of our fine little nation :clap:

[quote=“noddy, post: 441496”]
:clap:
legends, one and all!!

boggers, the hearbeat of our fine little nation :clap:
[/quote]Friends of yours Noddy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTEixsmRoBs

:rolleyes:
what have hillbillys got to do with this??

Tj Reid gave an interview to Brian Carthy on Saturday sport earlier. Fucking hell what a droll roaster. It was one of the most inane interviews I ever heard

5 Likes

His lady friend is far from droll anyway… an old flame of @glasagusban I believe.

Has there ever been an interesting Kilkenny hurler? Joyless cunts the lot of them.

1 Like

What was the jist of it?

He nearly retired and rang Martin fogarty to tell him he wouldn’t be turning up Sunday and somehow he did turn up sunday and the rest is history. That was it really but he used up 5 minutes to relay this information.

4 Likes

The first time I heard him being interviewed, I had no idea who it was. I can appreciate this sounds bad, but I thought it was something to do with the special olympics. He’s the best hurler in the country, but my god he comes across as a bit of a bungalow when being interviewed.

4 Likes

I’m sickened I miss that radio now. :open_mouth:

He’s a cute hoor…I’m sure there’s no flies on the cunt he’s from KK after all and he’s the best hurler in the country regardless of his accent.

I can see similarities between him and the O’Shea clan below in Dingle.

1 Like

Been relayed a few times to me now that he’s a real LCA case. The lights are on and no one’s home.

That said probably the best striker of a ball I’ve ever seen.

Doesn’t droll mean amusingly dry or dryly amusing? I wouldn’t think TJ Reid is the least bit droll.

4 Likes

That’s a clamping.

No, he’s actually just thick as fuck. As John Mulhall told us he couldn’t even get a job while playing for Kilkenny. You’d have to be monumentally thick not to have a job as a Kilkenny hurler. Some hurler though, better than Shefflin ever was

MA, we can take it as gospel when you talk on kilkenny hurlers so I am taking that as a definitive statement on teege the cat.