Bogstandard 🐐 GAA photos

Scenes!

Definitely worth it pal, the best parts of both countries

Guess, surely some fior gael will nail it

Haven’t a clue

“The Lucan of North America”.

3 Likes

Is the smaller chap Podge Collins or Davy Glennon?

It is podge collins and not Glennon. Thank god.

I see the fucker was skiing in whistler

You hurling over there? I was over there in May this year visiting a mate. Some spot alright although I wasn’t mad about the fact that every bar was a restaurant. Very cool city though, very well maintained and planned etc.

You’d want your head examined to be visiting Canada

1 Like

Small bit of hurling but im over the hill. You get used to being able to order food at any stage in the bars. Funny city i dunno did you see the few blocks of homeless, outside of that its fine alright. 20 mins drive and you are in wilderness. Theres beaches, ski slopes etc all reachable by transit (if your a scruffy bastard who doesn’t have a car, or bandage) very expensive place to live though. City was a huge destination for vietnam draft dodgers who settled and eventually took over local politics so its very liberal. They have a planning regulation where kinda have to be able to see the mountains, the sea, or trees from every area,so well thought out that way and not a concrete jungle like Toronto. But hard to buy a house as the sea is west, mountains north and the good old USA just south, so land is at a premium.

Also a more liberal drug culture than Amsterdam. And atwo year epidemic of overdoses. So not all rosy. Very calm locals though. No aggro or watching your back on nights out.

1 Like

Ya cost of living is cruel there. Some amount of homeless alright puts Dublin in the ha’penny place

if thats a photograph of Joe canning the hurler with his back to the camera its very very rare and could be worth a small fortune

8 Likes

Very sad case recently of the son of a friend of mine. Last thing I expected to hear.

:smile:

Sorry to hear that.

Do you watch your back on nights out in Galway?

I hurt it a few years ago, so yeah i wouldn’t be break dancing or anything

2 Likes

Ah the old puma kings :clap:

What’s he swinging? After birth?

7 Likes