Bogstandard 🐐 GAA photos

Jesus fucking christ
Is that john ryan refereeing a Senior Munster Club.

He is a disgrace of a ref.

What a fucking joke

Probably posted here somewhere already, but on the off chance its not

1 Like

Dirty KK cunts.

1 Like

One of thems even about to hit one of his own on the ground a puck for being a soft cunt.

2 Likes

That’s Ted Carroll, Pa Dillon, Jim Treacy and goalie Ollie Walsh (all KK L-R). That’s John Flanagan of Tipp who is just after striking Ollie.I don’t know who added colour to that photo, or where you got it. It’s the 1968 league final by all accounts.

No love lost between the teams as Tom Walsh (KK) lost an eye in the previous years All Ireland final with only four minutes left to play, and kk well ahead.

4 Likes

It was a day of epic butchery by all accounts. I think somebody lost an eye that day.

@Fitzy?

1 Like

The eye lost was in the previous year’s AI final.

Great photo archive at this link which has some pics from the 1968 league final, it is a great site and I dont think I had shared it previously

https://irishphotoarchive.photoshelter.com/gallery/1968-National-Hurling-League-Home-Final-Kilkenny-v-Tipperary/G0000D96RSAekXMQ/C0000FMEnmbXERc8

14 Likes

That’s a great sporting photo mate, put it in the appropriate thread

1 Like

Is that not a hockey stick in there?

Have you been at the sherry all day?

I0000GApPsmgpwZ8

Name the lad in the blue and the lad in the grey deep in conversation in Vancouver

Looks like a Clare yorkel.

1 Like

Are you permanently on Vancouver now mate? Looks a gorgeous city

Its the most beautiful place in the world, well the province is, bit wet this time of year but the summers are perfect. You’ll have to drop over huge craft beer scene.

I’m a permanent resident of Canada alright, but im not sure I’ll stay here forever

I’m thinking of holidaying in Portland, Seattle and Vancouver next year after your posts earlier in the week, mate. Thanks for painting such an enticing and vivid picture.

Who are they