Bogstandard 🐐 GAA photos

Is this the before or after picture?

It would be some after picture! He’d be a multi millionaire if he could magically grow his hair back and lose 10 stone.

Jaysus I never realized that was him :flushed:

An awful auld eejit.

Looks a candidate for the people you suspect are smelly thread.

2 Likes

:thinking:

Its a thinker that one alright.

I just bought this photography book as a present for a friend. It’s just photos of gaa grounds all around the country. I think it was printed in 2000. I got it in The Library Project in Temple Bar, I think they’ve around 10 left.

Maybe for the random images thread either.

I don’t think it’s that old, it’s only from a couple of years ago iirc.

That’s Tournafulla there in that photo, home of @the_dunph

Its about 3 years old. He crowdfunded it. I bought a few in the crowdfunding it was a nice present. I posted a good few pics from it at the time

3 Likes

I bought one for the father in law. A nice book and probably a theme that could be developed more.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Unbelievable save when you consider it was with only the one hand on the hurl and the power Sutcliffe got behind the strike…

1 Like

Ah he’s a class act. 52 points in 52 games now as well. He saved a pelanty from Neil McManus in the JMcD that was simply incredible reflexes, photos dont do it justice.

How many lads could laois get from this win? I mean players who would defo start but don’t make themselves available or dropped off who might now feel the effort could be worth it? Not squad players but lads who could make big difference. Or has brennan got most of them back?

Doesn’t matter who they get back. Fair play to them but it was a freak result as will be shown by the beating tipp give them the weekend. Reminds me of the time mount Leinster rangers got to the club final, freak occurrence which happens about once every 30 years. Antrim beat offaly in 89, were destroyed in the final and Antrim are still miles behind the best.

In fairness to Laois they’ve cemented their top 11 status anyway.