Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

Roasters

Vegan food stores is the new way forward. Gambling is dying. Once the shops go the government will be looking for full control. Next ten years will tell the the tale.

This thread worth a look.

ā€œThanks for the abuseā€ :rofl::rofl:

Replies start here

Had similar experience with Boyles during Cheltenham when Friend or Foe was balloted out. Guy in the shop didnā€™t know the rules and rang head office who insisted it was a loser. Had to show them their own rules in order to get it refunded.

Ante post price so itā€™s a loser, simple really. Poor bastard thinks itā€™s NRNB :roll_eyes:

Incorrect. If the horse is declared and balloted out then itā€™s a void bet. Only an ante post loser if the horse isnā€™t declared.

3 Likes

Fucking hell, Iā€™ve just realised that @Watchyourtoes works in a bookies and doesnā€™t understand his own rules. What hope do us punters really have.

6 Likes

This is correct. If itā€™s balloted out or withdrawn under any of the jockeys clubs rules, after declaration then the bet is void.

Youā€™d want your head examined backing ante post anyway

Iā€™m long gone from the bookies ffs keep up.

Thatā€™s always been the rules. Balloted out means refund.

Iā€™ll let you update the dossier

Games gone it really is. Iā€™m barely betting horses anymore as itā€™s a constant fight, trying to duck under the radar but inevitably doing something ā€œwrongā€ somewhere and then the inevitable restriction. Very disappointing the way the lucky 15ā€™s treble odds for one winner has been pared back to single odds only with a few bookies, paddy power for example, and not even back to double odds one winner. I mean treble back to single FFS.

The pits for me was I got my auld fellas paddy power account restricted to buttons a few weeks ago for backing a mover. I put down a hundred I think it was on a 7/2 shot which moved in more than they liked, and even though it lost it didnā€™t matter they cut the auld fellas account to ribbons. Like he might be able to have a fiver on a 7/2 shot in future. Whereas before that bet i checked limits and he would be allowed maybe even a grand at 7/2. Hard to fathom that overreaction. It was the bump in stakes i suppose that stuck out as heā€™s only a fiver and tenner punter at most normally and then this was abnormal, I shouldnā€™t have done it but i thought it was such a mug account that heā€™d had for over a decade that it should slip through. But no.

It didnā€™t bother me as much my own restrictions but doing in my auld fellas fun/hobby account it was devastating. Iā€™ve opened a William Hill account for him to use since. I still think it was very short sighted and reactive by them, because he is 100% consistently a losing punter, and bets very often too albeit to small stakes. The games dead when that happens.

3 Likes

I place bets in Boyleā€™s shops and one most recently as last week. 2 100 euro bets in two separate shops in Dublin on a Wednesday evening on the following days racing. It was paddy Mullins ride in bellewstown. The mees owned it. I was very cautious about placing the bets the evening before. I was going to the golf the next day so didnā€™t have much time for fustering the next morning and I needed to be on the go early. The price was 9/2 and I was convinced this would be slashed in so didnā€™t want to risk an online bet. The horse thankfully won but at an sp of 13/2. A drifter. I went to collect on Monday and the lad behind the counter was in bits over this. ā€œYou know your getting a little bit extra back hereā€ ā€œyes I do thanks to your sp offerā€ I answered. It was like I was taking his money directly off him. He took an age to pay out. Iā€™d similar incident last August. I backed lost treasure in the curragh the night of the amateur derby on the nose. 200 win in Boyleā€™s in adare at 9/4 I think an hour before hand. Bet phoned in which was ridiculous. it drifted to 5s and just got up on the line. The Heehaw over the bet was incredible. They are a tinpot organization. The only decent firm online is William hill but useless for gaa and rugby.

2 Likes

Boylesports are by a mile the worst experience of the lot for restrictions and then begrudging you money or knocking you back and treating you like a criminal.

I find William Hill excellent, really give you a chance if you are fair and punting horses and nothing bent like Romanian second division womens volleyball.

1 Like

Yes you have to be fair too. If you back those sort of events youā€™ll be cut.

The best way i find of maximising your account is donā€™t bet any of that bent obscure stuff as you canā€™t complain when you are cut then, try not to back stuff like Charles Byrnes multis or ones belonging to him that have collapsed, donā€™t bet stuff like the dogs i gave up them a long time ago as you stick out like a sore thumb, and try put in a few mug bets every now and then on soccer or specials are good too like an x factor or eurovision type thing. There is a niche there if one was to get seriously clued up and do research into specials as the bookies are all offering weekly eviction stuff weā€™ll say, or to top the poll, to qualify etc. And it would not be difficult to get better at that stuff than the bookies themselves. Plus theyā€™ll only assume youā€™re a mug most likely to be betting on it, like they are fun bets. Itā€™s all about trying to look like the recreational fool punter.

@anon26343222 has just won cashier of the month after relaying your tactics to Clonskeagh

An occasional 10er on Mellow Yellow in the virtuals :sweat_smile:

Is 365 not loading for anyone else?

Working fine for me all evening.

1 Like