Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

All ok here,try using browser rather than app.

1 Like

As you can imagine I am running tight on betting accounts at the moment. So last night I was trying to find some other bookmakers worth joining. I stumbled across 1xbet who appear to have a lot of the markets that I would be interested in. If you ever watched a poor quality League of Ireland stream on a Friday night, the stream was probably being pulled from 1xbet. From what I can make out this outfit are based in Russia.

Their reviews on Trustpilot arent too good either.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/1xbet.com

In 2018, Spurs announced a partnership with this crowd.

Chelsea announced a partnership with them on Monday of this week.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/07/15/chelsea-teams-up-with-1xbet

I had a look at their site yesterday and they were taking bets on Under 16 Russian Basketball :astonished:

They seem to accept bets on all sorts…

1 Like

Under 15 soccer :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

These lads are popping up everywhere

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/355725-liverpool-kicks-off-new-partnership-with-1xbet

A super way to wash dirty money…

You’d imagine someone from the clubs would do a quick google about the reputation of the compant before striking a deal with them. They need their head examined

All money is dirty

Liverpool are all but broke and need any money they can get.

Another master stroke by John W.

Can anybody tell me the max pay out on a yankee with paddy power?

Maximum Payouts:

• UK & Irish Horse Racing covered in Full Service* and settled on a Double Result/Rules of Racing basis (excluding Virtual and bets at Tote returns): €1,000,000
  • UK & Irish Horse Racing bets at Tote returns placed with Paddy Power and Shoot 6 bets: €200,000
  • Ante-post Horse Racing: €200,000
  • Virtual Horse Racing: €50,000
  • All other Horse Racing: €50,000

Half my yankee is ante post and the half is decked up I’m so confused.

I strongly preume if you put even one leg out of four in as an antepost selection you’ll be enforced under antepost max payout stipulation, anyway it’ll be a good problem to have.

1 Like

I’m not in dream land but I was more wondering in situation where let’s say my yankee pays 1 million quid. Max pay out is 500k. If my yankee has 2 winners, a place and a loser and it pays 15k to me would only I get 7.5k? Not sure if you follow?

No you’d get 15k not 7.5k. Why would they half it? You are allowed up to one million in day of race bets on Uk and Irish and 200k on antepost.

Always always when doing the yankee do two bets on two dockets. Yankee on one and an ew accum on the other. If you did hit the jackpot with a yankee for the sake of another few euro youd sicken the cunts and their max payout rightly

1 Like

Would that work though? Isn’t it max payout of x amount per customer per day in the terms and conditions? So I don’t think splitting it between two dockets would get by that when they can prove both were yours struck seconds apart.

I wrote it for my wife

Id always do it online tbh but would do the bets ib different accounts but no way could they prove you owned both the dockets

Hmm good luck with proving that in a court of law IMO if you’ve 800k off one and 700k the other but your hand writing is on both dockets and they were both presented by you at same time. I’d say they’ll battle you to enforce the 1m payout but then again it might be bad publicity to do so and they might leave the extra 500k to you, but I wouldn’t bank on it. Look none of us here likely to have that problem anyway.

1 Like

1 Like