Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

Their twitter handle and Lucky1234

Sure you had to change the approach after the Wexford1996 password hacking issue :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Anybody watch the video about the courtsider joe who was making a million quid a year from it?

The biggest load of bollocks I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

As far as I’m told it’s legit.

The guy with the long hair who reckons he wins a million quid a year betting on in play tennis?

Ya did you watch the full video? He’s spending 100s of thousands on buying accounts. He made over 1 million but the profit was 300k.

I just don’t like the look of him and have a hard time believing anything he says. If he’s telling the truth the Gambling Commission should be cracking down on this, as he is basically stealing.

I asked around he’s an ex racing poster tipster buts it’s not illegal in Britain and Ireland. It’s illegal everywhere else.

This lads mean serious business.

140k Max :hushed:

Hope you got on :sweat_smile:

:upside_down_face:

It’s Liverpool v Norwich. Let’s see how much he offers on your Romania division two women’s volleyball. :laughing:

Go on go on gamble ye’re lives away ye fucking idiots.

Boyle’s strategy seems bizarre.
I’d imagine Mulholland was delighted to get rid of the shops.

They have acquired 13 shops in the UK also.

They are the only bookmaker adding stores.

Must still be plenty of 'Ra money that needs cleansing.

4 Likes

:man_shrugging:

1 Like